Shameless Promoting !

Shameless promoting 😊

  Hey everybody! I'm posting this on every single book to do some shameless promoting and to ask a question from my readers whom read and want to see more of my work. I want to include the readers on what they want to read from me, so I will (after promoting my other stories) add two new stories that sound like something I want to write but I want opinions on what story I should choose in the end.

Where Have You Been? Larry Stylinson {Completed & Undergoing Slow Editing}

At the age of fourteen, Harry Styles lost his best friend Louis Tomlinson. During Harry's junior year, Louis moves back with his family in Doncaster. Now that Louis is back will things change between Harry and Louis, or will Harry hold that unsettling grudge against his best friend and ex or still there crush?

Tattoos & Flower Crowns {Completed & Undergoing Slow Editing} Zayn Malik

"Why are you still here?" He asks his lips brushing against mine as his hands tightly grip my waist. My eyes flutter close as my fingers tighten around the fabric of his shirt. "Because I love you."

-

Merci Collins is new to town. After a terrible accident involving her family, she moves in with her aunt. That's when she meets the tattooed boy everybody is speaking about.

Book One of The Tattoo Series

Tattoos & Diapers {Completed} Zayn Malik

"Are you sure you want to still be with me?" I ask quietly, glancing around not wanting to look at him. He grips my face in his hands before forcing me to look back up at him. "I love you. Of course, I do. Even if we are having a child..."

-

Having moved after a family tragedy, meeting the love of her love Zayn Malik. Merci Collins life became perfect. Well until she became pregnant...

Book Two of The Tattoo Series

Tattoos & Teenagers {Uncompleted & Discontinued}

Life in the household of Malik is slowly going to be hectic.

Book Three of The Tattoo Series

My Brothers Best Friend {Completed} Zayn Malik

Esme Evans is in love with her brothers' best friend.

Loving You Still {Completed} Zayn Malik

About a year ago, Esme Evans and Zayn Malik fell in love and started a perfect relationship. Nothing could tear them apart.

During Christmas break after she left for her Australian Program, she realized she wasn't happy. She left the program and came back home. Will everything be the same, or will there be some bumps along the way?

Book Two of The Brothers Best Friend Series

In Too Deep {Completed} Zayn Malik

After confessing her love for her ex-boyfriend, Esme decides to make it her mission to show Zayn how much she really cares about him. Will it succeed or will it all fail?

Book Three of The Brothers Best Friend Series

Broken {Ongoing} Zayn Malik

Autumn Emerson has been broken since her boyfriend of four years cheated on her. Her twenty third birthday, he comes back to win her back. But everything isn't what it seems when he comes back.

This is a story of another broken girl.

Short Story

Loyalty —Ongoing— Zayn Malik
(the story description isn't the exact one on the story details)

Mia Hawkins is associated with the Ravens south side gang of her town. She has her brother, her boyfriend along with her two best friends.

What happens when Mia has to blend in with the popular crowd? Will her connections with her Ravens friends and boyfriend fade away, or will it become stronger?

Welcome to the world of fluff and drama of the love story of Zayn Malik and Mia Hawkins.

Beating The Odds —Ongoing— Ariana & Aiden

Have you ever wonder the story behind the couple that Esme calls best friends?

Welcome to the story of Ariana and Aiden. The drama will only make them stronger. Maybe.

please note this is a spin off from this series. The couple first makes an appearance in the second book, Loving You Still