9.

Esme

    The day after Zayn and I slept together, he tried to spend it with me every minute possible. That night that we did have sex, it was amazing. I've heard some people say that he's amazing in bed, but I didn't know he was that good in bed. He had to help Austin with his party and he went there leaving me alone by myself at my house.

    Brayden has been acting like a douchebag ever since he found out that Zayn and I were together. It's so annoying honestly, I don't understand why he has to act like that. It's not like we chose to love each other, it happens naturally.

I'm sitting in Chemistry now. It's been about five minutes since the tardy bell rang and no sign of my boyfriend. He's usually let though, so I don't worry too much. While the teacher drones on and on about some equations, the classroom door opens as everyone's eyes shift towards the door.

Zayn is standing there, his black hair hiding under a black beanie, a black tee shirt with the words MTV scribbled on them, and a dark blue skinny jeans with a rip at the knee. That's my boyfriend. Zayn raises an eyebrow before making his way towards my table since we're partners in this class.

As the teacher ignores Zayn turning back around scribbling things onto the white board, Zayn sits down next to me his arms resting against the table before he smiles at me. His beautiful honey eyes are shining, he hasn't shaved in the past week or so because you can see the stubble growing onto his face making him look older but much more hotter.

"You're staring. Take a picture love, it takes longer." Zayn teases softly, before winking at me. I can feel my cheeks heating up as he tells me that. I smile softly, I haven't seen him since the morning after we've slept together. Knowing me, I'm being way too clingy maybe. But I've missed him actually.

"I'm allowed to stare. You're my boyfriend." I state, with a smile playing at my lips. Zayn nods before his eyes look around with a soft hum. I raise an eyebrow as he just looks around. He then looks back at me and leaning forward connecting our lips together. I smile against his lips before my hand raises to cup his check letting our lips move together in slow pace. We don't even care about our surroundings. We're too wrapped into each other, as our lips move together. I can feel his tongue part my lips and enter my mouth.

    "Evans, Malik!" We hear a loud voice boom through the room. I pull away, even though I really don't want too. I turn my head meeting the eyes of our chemistry teacher. His eyes are filled with anger, his arms are crossed in front of him. His eyes piercing at us.

"Detention. Both of you." He snaps before turning around and stars writing the formula on the board causing my lips to turn into a frown. My arms leaning against the table as Zayn let's our a soft chuckle. His eyes turning to me as he has a smile playing at his lips.

"At least we'll be together." Zayn replies causing me to roll my eyes at that sentence. Of course that's all he cares about. He's such a loser but I love him so much.

Later that day at Lunch, I decide to sit with Harry. We haven't spoken in a couple days but since the awkward moment where he kissed me and Zayn saw, our conversation ceases and become more and more awkward. I sit down and Harry looks up from his phone and a small smile finds its way onto his face.

"Hey Esme.." Says Harry gently, as he twists the cap of his vitamin water and takes a drink of it. I nod smiling gently. I lean over grabbing a potato chip from his bag and pop it in my mouth. My eyes is shining, as I stare at your face. His lips turning into a Britt smile.

"Hey Harry, how are you?" I ask softly after swallowing the sour cream and onion chip. Harry chuckles softly before nodding at me. He tilts his head to the side. I grab my water from my backpack and drink some of is contents.