6.

Zayn Malik

Right now, everything is amazing. Something I can actually look forward too. Esme and I are doing really good. It's been two months since we've gotten together. Sneaking around is a little harder than I thought. It's been stolen kisses, and texting flirty lines. Brayden has been becoming more suspicious, I've been asking more and more about his little sister and that's not a very good thing. He's been trying to set me up with Kayley continuously.

I walk through the front entrance, school already started but I woke up a little later than I thought I did. I look down at my watch seeing that first period is about to end. Great, something that my parents can complain about. My fingers dig my phone out of my pocket, so I can text Esme.

Me: hey bby, I gotta ask u a ?

Princess : what's up ?

Me: do u wanna go 2 the park tmrw ?

Princess : tomorrow ? just us ? do u think that's a good idea ?

Me: y wouldn't it b love? unless u don't wanna go ..

Princess : no no I wanna b with u tomorrow, aren't u afraid someone will catch us or something. I do wanna spend time with u.

Me: we could go to the one in the next town over, just consider

I sigh softly after sending the message. It feels as if she doesn't want to be seen with me at all. I just wanted to take her out and spend some time with her. I run my fingers through my hair before I walk down the hallway towards my second period class. The bell rings, people exiting their classrooms, eager to leave and get there day over with.

     When lunch arrives, Esme asked me to meet up with her in the auditorium, knowing no one is in there. I push the door open before looking around the large, dimmed area. I see Esme sitting on the edge of the stage. Her legs swinging, her fingers drumming along the wooden stage. I let the doors close behind me, as I walk over to the stage making my way down the aisle. Esme looks up, as the door closes. A soft smile ghosting upon her face.

     Esme looks stunning, like always. Her hair is tied up in a neat ponytail, with some strands hanging down so it looks pretty. She's wearing light pink tank/crop top, that has ruffles. Esme has a white diamond belly button piercing which is being shown off. Her legs are covered with light blue skinny jeans that have some white splotches at the bottom of her jeans. Finishing it all off with her bright white converses.

      "You look really pretty today love." I inform her softly walking closer to her, placing my hands on either sides of her body. Esme smiles at me, before she brushes our lips together pulling away some.

    "Thank you, and I wanted to talk about what we were texting about today." Esme says softly, one of her hands covering mine. I sigh when she says that but when she places her hand in mine, I instantly relax. Nothing I shouldn't worry about. Her hand being much smaller than mine, but our hands fit perfectly together.

     "I would like going to the park with you, even if it's a town over. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything." Esme tells me very softly, her eyes staring at me. She leans forward resting her forehead against mine. I breathe in, before I nod slightly. I lean forward pressing my lips to hers softly, her lips move against mine before she pulls away.