14.

Esme point of view

      I walk past groups of people hot tears are pouring down my cheeks. People are whispering about the text messages my supposed boyfriend sent Stacia. I can't believe that he would do such a thing to me. I should've known this was to good to be true. I push the large bar to open the door, stepping out into the large narrow hallway that we had to walk through to get into the ballroom. I'm alone in here finally. I lean against the wall, sniffling before letting out a shaky breathe.

      "Esme." I hear, but I don't turn around to be busy feeling awful about this entire thing. I feel a large hand covering my shoulder. I turn around it even caring who it is, as my fave buries into their chest. I feel my body shaking with every time I sob out. I've never felt anything like this before. I've been played by him. I love him, yet he can turn around and do these things to me. The scent is familiar. It's Harry.

      His hand starts rubbing my back as my arms wrap around his body hugging him tighter to me. My eyes are going to run out of tears eventually. Hopefully it soon so I can finally stop crying. My face is buried in his chest as my eyes are clenched shut. I hate how he did this to me. Honestly. I should've known better. It was a stupid decision to even try and be happy with him.

     "Esme let me take you home. Or why don't you stay the night with me tonight? You shouldn't be left alone." Harry states softly, as I nod slightly. I just want to get away from here. Away from everyone here who's going to be talking about this tomorrow. And at school. I hate being the center of attention.

     Zayn

     A hand connects roughly to my shoulder causing me to meet eyes with Brayden. He looks furious, everyone is watching right now. His hands grip my shirt before he pushes me causing me to stumble back some. I shake my head clearing my throat.

      "I knew you were going to do this to her. You're an asshole for even going for my little sister, and to use her!" Brayden yells at me and I blink at him. If I fight back, then it looks like I did something. But if I don't, it makes me look even more guilty. I watch as Stacia walks towards us and I can feel my anger towards her. When she is in hearing point I decide to speak.

      "You're a bitch Stacia. You're nothing but a deceitful bitch who likes to ruin my life." I snap at her causing her eyes to widen, and Brayden glares at me even more if that's possible. Her arm wraps around Brayden's body as she tucks herself against him.

     "Because I decided to out you in front of everyone? Everyone must know what a man whore you are. I mean Esme is such a sweet girl. She doesn't deserve anything you did to her." Stacia states, her voice coming out soft and genuine. My eyes are narrowed at the both of them.

      "Brayden your a dumb ass for even thinking she's right when you know damn well what type of person she is." I state simply, since he was my best friend when the rumors hit about me fucking over Stacia when in reality she screwed me over. I turn around, deciding I don't know want to be here anymore. I push past the groups of people before I make my out of the narrowed hallway.

      My eyes search the hall, no sign of Esme. I grab my phone and I open up my messages deciding to text Esme. God I feel like a total douchebag even though I didn't do anything. I send a message before slipping it back into my pocket. I walk out of the hallway and the building where it's being held at. I walk towards my car, and get inside. Her perfume is filling the car. Tonight was supposed to be amazing.

      My hand grips the steering wheel as I sigh deeply. I'm pretty sure Harry had something to do with this little act thing with Stacia. I saw those two briefly talking, and Harry goes after Esme leaving Justine at the party. I hear someone knock on the window which causes me to jump slightly but I see Justine standing there, her lips pressed together.