@heyfamitsalex

It was Monday again, the weekend went by too fast for my liking. Anthony and I have been speaking so much we got so close, and I had a sleepover with Bridge and my other friend Madeline; we went to target and lived streamed it....because we are stupid.
I was sitting in math class tapping my foot impatiently when my phone began to buzz nonstop in my pocket, I snuck a Glace down at who it was and saw it was Anthony calling. I took a deep breath and got up from my chair and "headed to the bathroom". Once in the hall I answered the phone and said -
"Hey stranger," it was a small joke, but Anthony didn't seem to find it funny.
"Alex, I have something important to tell you," I put my hand into my pocket and leaned against the wall.
"What's up?"
"Well, I've been in the State hospital...all this morning," my stomach dropped. He's in the hospital?
"What?"
"They say I have...some disease...I can't remember the name, but they don't think I'll make it. The doctor says I have three weeks. That's such short notice but, I would love it if you could come visit,"
"You can't die..." I said, not really listening because my heart was in my stomach and my stomach was in my ears and all I could hear was my heart.
"It's just a possibility. I might not even die Alex, listen to me, I'll be okay," his voice was light and happy, I knew he was trying to calm me down but I had just gotten him...I can't loose him.
"They are going to do some tests, and if it comes down to it they will put me onto life support, but we hope it doesn't come down to it. I love you," he hung up.
I stood in the hall with my lip trembling. Anthony was in the hospital and I was I'm math class. I turned to look at the door to the classroom before I darted off down the hall to find Bridget.