@__.bridge.__

"Where the hell are they?" I asked angrily with too bags in each hand.
"Maybe they went into the store," Madeline said while she fluffed her hair.
"He's the one who has three weeks to get his dying boyfriend." I muttered angrily as I loaded the back with the foods and drinks we bought.
We waited there for about thirty more minutes until the boys finally got out the store.
"Finally!" I yelled, pushing my self off from leaning against the car and walked over to them, arms crossed.
"Sorry, Bridge," Alex said pathetically as they both walked past me to the car. I went over to them and opened the back for them and watched them climb in and grabbed the sleeve of Alex's sweatshirt.
"Well we got you something," he looked at me with that same quizzical look he always has and I held up a condom between my pointer and middle finger.
He blushed crazily and grabbed it from me and shoved it into his pocket.
"Why did you get that?!" He asked, his face becoming a very dark red with how flustered he was getting.
"Madeline's idea," I said, cocking my eyebrow.
"You're welcome!" She yelled from the front seat.
"Did you buy this?!" He asked in whisper yell.
"No, Madeline snagged it.." I said and he said:
"Stealing is wrong Bridge," and I glared playfully at him.
"And I assume you bought this?" I said holding onto the price tag on the sweatshirt. He smiled at me and I smiled at him.
"Well, let's go before they catch us," I smiled cheerily at the boys before I shut the door on them and headed to the front.
I started the car and rolled down the windows before I took off onto the highway once again.
Only two days have passed, but we don't have a lot of time, each day we waist...is a day gone to get to Anthony.