@heyfamitsalex

I sat in detention with my head on my backpack; watching the clock ticking and waiting for this stupid detention period to be over. As I began to nod off my phone buzzed softly against the desk and woke me up. I looked down at who it was, expecting to see a text from Bridge or Leo....but it was much better then that! It was Anthony. He was worth getting caught for. I snuck another glance up at the teacher who was supposed to be watching me, but they were busy with their nose deep in a book and I took my phone down into my lap and opened the message.

@that.onekid12 : I know you get this a lot, but your really cute.

@heyfamitsalex: To be honest, lots of my followers just call me a meme, so this was very nice

@that.onekid12: Lol, I don't think that's true Alex. How's detention?

@heyfamitsalex: Boring as fuck. I'm the only one here and I'm not supposed to be on my phone.

@that.onekid12: Should I stop talking?

@heyfamitsalex: Please don't! I like talking to you....and...I wouldn't mind getting in trouble for you again

that.onekid12: Oh, a flirt, huh? ;)

An hour had passed, but I didn't even realize it and I jumped to the sound of my teacher saying my name.
"Alex," I looked up and bit my lip, slowly turning my phone off slowly and nodded a little.
"You can go now," I smiled when I realized that I had gotten through the three hours of detention.
"Thank you ma'am," I nodded and grabbed my bag before I sprinted out of the school to my car.
I was ready to go sleep.