@rawritsleoXD

I woke up the next morning at around ten thirty, Bridget and Madeline were already awake and Alex was still driving...I'm pretty sure we were on the rode all night.
"Where are we?" I asked, crawling to the front and grabbing onto Alex's headrest to peer out the windshield.
"Indiana," Bridget said; mysteriously already in a new outfit. She must have changed while I was still sleeping, but it's still pretty awkward.
"The next Walmart or something we come across we are getting out and grabbing some stuff for the road and then I will be driving." She continued. I nodded and sat back and looked out the window again.

When we got to the store, Alex and Bridget got out and Alex let us out before he himself crawled into the back.
"I'll lock the door, you sleep." Bridget said, sunglasses on her face and hair up in a messy ponytail like always.
I looked at Madeline who was straightening out her floral dress. Bridget shut the back door and locked the car then we all headed inside the store.
"Remember, we don't have that much money. We are going to get what's really necessary and then get out, I'm not waiting time here." Bridget said and I let her and Madeline go down to the food section. I looked around the store and sighed softly, flipping my hair from my eyes.

I never was much of a shopper, so I decided to head back to the car and wait. I got to the car and peered inside, seeing Alex sitting up with the blanket pressed to his mouth, a tears on his cheek.
I knocked reluctanty on the window which made him jump. He crawled to the door and opened it for me.
"Thanks," he shrugged off my gratitude and then we sat in silents.
"What's wrong?" I finally asked and I cringed at the large sobbing sigh he let out.
"Everything!" He yelled. I wasn't good with...Talking...not like Maddy or Bridget was with this kind of stuff...but I would try.
"But everything is going to be fine." I said with a hiccup in my voice.
"But what if it's not? And we get there and we're too late...he's gone and I can't do anything to help him!?" He said and put his head down in his hands.
"Anthony will be there when we arrive. I know it," I bit my lip and pulled the oversized sleeves of my sweatshirt down over my hands. He didn't answer this time.
"Hey...I know what will make you feel better," he looked up at me and shook his head with a shrug.
"A new outfit." I smiled a little.
"Where do you say I get that? I'm the only one who didn't pack any outfits,"
"Who's fault is that?" I pointed out angrily.
"Well, we could always...." I said and looked up at the store.
"Steal!? Leo, that's wrong..." he said angrily and I rolled my eyes.
"Yes I know, and normally we would never do it, but...Alex, you need to get your mind off of Anthony. This will help."  He gave me an irritated look and said-
"By thinking about being arrested, yes! Great plan!"
"Come on Alex...." he sighed and took a minute to think before he agreed to this plan.
"Sweet!"

[[[ NOTE: STEALING IS NOT OKAY! DO NOT DO IT! thanks doods]]]

We walked to the male clothing section, and I began to look for a new shirt or sweater.
I finally found a Supernatural shirt (that's his favorite show) and a nice black sweatshirt. I handed it to him and told him he to go get changed.
"Go in with the sweatshirt on and come out with it on. No one will know the difference," I said and pushed him to the changing rooms.
"This is a stupid idea. We are going to get caught." He said.
"Not unless you keep saying things like that we aren't, now go."
He went into the changing rooms, and while he was gone I snagged a black beanie and I smiled, it would look perfect on him.
He came out of the changing room and I heald up the beanie to him. His nostrils flared and he grabbed it from me.
"Fine. But I'm buying this," he whispered before he walked up to the check out and bought the beanie before we left and got back to the car, where Bridget and Madeline were both waiting for us.

[ PLEASE DON'T STEAL! IT'S NOT OKAY AND WE DO NOT CONDONE STEALING! THANKS :) ]