@heyfamitsalex

I had been texting Anthony for a long time now, and, well, I really like him.
I have reccently found myself talking to Bridget about him, but she doesn't tell me to stop (I think she is afraid to tell me to shut up) I finally built up enough courage and called him for the first time.
The ring tone buzzed in my ear and I was afraid he wouldn't answer; I mean it was about midnight but I really wanted to talk to him.
"Hello?" I sat up in my bed, gripping my shirt and stared off into the dark abyss of my room.
"Anthony?" I said softly, biting my lip and little.
"Alex...hi," I smiled and awkwardly said....
"Hi...um...sorry I called you. It's pretty late here and I'm just stupid and..."I stopped when I heard Anthony laugh and waited for him to respond; my heart was beating really fast, I was so afraid if what he was thinking.
"I have to ask you something," he finally said and I pulled my knees tight to my chest and said
"Yeah?" It may have come across really excited, but I didn't care.
"I've liked you for sometime now, and I wanted to know if you wanted to be my boyfriend?" I smiled even wider and cleared my throat to keep my cool.
"Yeah..." I finally laughed into the phone, then ran my hand through my purple hair. "I would love that!" I comtinued. He laughed a little then yawned,
"You're so stupid,"
"I know I am..." I could practically hear him smile that adorable smile into the phone before he said.
"I'm off to bed, goodnight,"
"Goodnight!" I ended the call and laid back in my bed staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep, this was amazing. In finally had a boyfriend, someone I liked and who liked me. And the best part, tomorrow is Saturday, and I get to speak all of two days with him...and I guess my other friends too.