@heyfamitsalex

We finally got to the state. But the problem was...we had to find the right hospital. We were all still messy and wet, we changed out shirts and pants, but our faces were covered in dirt and make up, and our hair was stringy and gross looking.
"What hospital are we going to?" Bridget said, crawling up to the front with Leo to look out the windshield.
"I'm not actually sure...." I could feel all their eyes burning into my skull and I sighed.
"It's okay! There are only two hospitals in this area, we'll find him," We had gotten here before the third week. By one day but before the dead line and I couldn't tell you how excited I was because of it.
We parked in the lot of the first hospital and all four of us got out and ran up to the door and inside. The woman at the desk jumped a little to see four teenagers who all looked like they had just gotten out of falling down a muddy hill.
I ran up to the desk and I was put of breath at the moment.
"Is there an Anthony here?" I asked panicked and frantic.
"Let me check," I waited for her to answer, tapping the table impatiently.
"I'm sorry. There is no Anthony checked in," I turned around at looked at my friends and frowned.
"He's not here," I almost started to cry and Bridget walked over to me.
"Alex....we will find him. We just have to get to the next hospital!" She took my hand and we ran from the hospital to the spray painted car and we all hopped in. No one buckled up and we took off over the speed limit. We've been through so much...none of us cared what even happened at this point.
He parked sloppily in the parking lot and all got out and ran to the buildkng. He pushed our way into the building and people in the waiting room stared at us. Usually I hated the feeling of people watching me...but I had to get to Anthony.
"Is there an Anthony here?" The woman at the desk smiled wide and nodded.
"Alex?" I nodded widely and she lead me back down the hall and to the furthest room in the hall to the right.
She opened the door and headed inside, I stood there in the doorway and stared at him. He had wires in his arms and tubes in his nose. I felt really heavy as I stared at him.
"You have a visitor, Anthony." I saw his hand twitch a little as his chest only moved slow.
"Alex?" When my name was said I instantly rushed to him and took his hand and squeezed it gently.
"Yeah, I'm here," I whispered. I watch his eyes flutter and slowly open and he barely opened them; only slightly, enough to see me.
He smiled his adorable smile and laughed a little.
"You're even prettier in person..." he whispered and I laughed, my eyes watering in the happiness that I felt.
"Anthony...I drove all the way here to tell you I love you....so much....I would do anything for you," he laughed and used his free hand to rub against my face just very gently, he was so frail.
"You're so stupid..." he mumbled before his hand dropped on top of his stomach.
"I know," I whispered and leaned down to gently, and passionately kiss his forehead.
"I love you.." he responded before his eyes shut again. He squeezed my hand gently and the nurse tapped my shoulder.
"He needs his rest to get strong. I'm afraid you'll have to leave for now;" I nodded and kissed his hand one last goodbye before I headed to the door.
I looked back one more time at him before I ran down the hall to the waiting room; a smile huge on my face.