@heyfamitsalex

I walked into the lobby and looked at my three friends who had been waiting for me. I smiled a shaky smile at them and walked over to them. I wrapped my arms around Bridget first, and cried into her shoulder.
"He's okay..." I whispered happily and smiled at Madeline from the hug.
This trip was rocky. It hurt our friendships....but the fact they all stuck this trip out....it meant the world to me. And I knew they were better then any other people I could have wished for.
I wiped my eyes and looked at my friends and laughed a little.
"He's okay!"

I pulled away from a hug with Leo, and someone tapped my shoulder and I turned to see a woman who looked a lot like Anthony.
"You must be Alex?" She asked and I smiled a little.
"Yes ma'am." When she smiled, I knew she was Anthony's mom. They had that same, gentle smile.
"I've heard a lot about you. You know, one of things that kept him going...was you. Everyday for three weeks he would tell me 'Alex is coming', and you did. You must really love him."
"I would do anything for him. I left my home, and I drove here." I said and bit my lip one last time.
"You're very brave. But your own families must be worried sick, if I find out more about you, I'll send you a message. If he's well enough...and I allow it. He was talking about meeting you in Pennsylvania." I light up and nod.
"I would love that!" We all headed to the car and we got into the car and everyone was silent.
This trip...it was, successful. No matter how much people doubted. We made it. We got there. And he was alive. And I couldn't believe it.