Chapter 1

(Emily's hair on top, will show the other's hair on later chapters~~You can also imagine the people on top as the characters~~)

(Warning: may be boring)

"I like you, please go out with me." He confessed as he bowed in front of me.

"Im Sorry John, but I have to reject you, I don't have the same feeling as you do with me,"I say in a gentle voice.

He comes back up with sadness in his eyes, I push the guilt aside and gave him a warm, but forced, smile to tell him that we can still be friends. He returned the smile showing he understands and covering up the pain he had, but you could see it in his eyes. Their eyes. It MOST of the time shows their emotions..no..not always guys...they're amateurs who doesn't know how to hide and show what the 'audience' wants to see...

So as I was walking away, letting the guilt consume me together with the after thoughts, I hear a voice calling after me at the corridor. People clearing the way for HIM to reach me. Yup, he is coming back to ask me more questions like...

"Why? Did I do something wrong?! Please please reconsider!" He raised his voice and looked at me straight in the eyes.

And that is when my thoughts and anxiety started kicking in. Oh boy do they love drama, because if there ain't no drama it ain't playtime yet. Everyone started gathering around us as if they saw a person lying down on the floor dead which at the same time is making the situation worse for me. And here comes me panicking. I start to fiddle around with my fingers but do I try to act as normal as possible with a smile on my face.

"I'm sorry John, but it's a no, please understand.." I told him while I bit my bottom lip.

"WHY!"

"..." and that was the reply before...haizz..before they came in. When they came out of the principle office, the lot of people who were watching us started screaming in excitiment, mostly girls and boys groaning, making the people in the classroom come and make even more noises!

And before John could come near me, a sudden hand appeared on my wrist dragging me through the crowd. Before the crowd had consumed Lenny, I gave him small side smile and mouthed him, 'I'm sorry' and as how dramatic or stupid it is, the crowd the literally consumed the gap between us and I am being dragged by someone unknown to me yet...

~~After a while of being dragged~~

"How long are you going to drag me, hmm...Brianna?" I asked impatiently.

"Until we reach Kira , Alisson and Janis," she replied 'Coolly' with her kind-off high pitch voice.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Kira. Crying. Timothy. Vanessa. Does that answer your question young one?" She said when she turned a bit towards me.

My blood was boiling, so for us to hurry up, I had shut my mouth. 

When we had reached the destination, I saw that Kira was sitting on the bottom of the staircase, Alisson was on her right and Janis was on her left comforting her. 

Brianna and I quickly went in front of her, since you know..the two side are being occupied. Brianna started asking Janis and Alisson of how much she told them while I had to slowly interrogate her of what happened with that crappy boy and the Barbie-doll lady.

"Hey jie (mandarin word for older sister), what happened?" i asked as i slowly approached.

"He. She. Make out in front of me." Kira sobbed even more.

Ugh..I guess she hasn't left him in the past yet. 

I sat by her and gave her a hug, letting her lay her head down on my shoulder as she cries the pain away.

"Shh..it's okay.." I swayed a bit.

"Aww..is the little brat crying because she can't get over him? Aww..such a pity.." A very high screechy voice came into hearing.

"What the hell do want Vanessa?" Brianna stood up to her.

"To look at the stupid boy who's crying on the shoulder of that shortie," Vanessa mocked. "Oh wait, did I say boy? aw..i'm sorry don't cry, if you want to cry you can always cry in front of the camera because you look gross when you're in front of me."

"Hey. Shut up will ya?" I shouted in a monotone.

"Oh no i'm so scared," she said sarcastically.

Okay Emily, breath, she is really getting onto my nerve. Seriously, what does Timothy look in her? 

"So? I didn't need that information, I only told you to shut up not to tell me that you're so called 'scared'. But I guess you should really be scared, is it because I look more real other than you? Or is it because I have a bigger reputation then you? Or maybe because more people have confessed to me other then you," I casually replied. "So which one? Oh and also by the way, I'm not that short please, I'm at the person's average height. So don't worry about me, worry about yourself, if you do more of whatever you're doing than..tch..I wonder how you're gonna do you're 'mate calling' with people. If you do that, they are going to mistake you as a barbie doll and sell you off to the 2017 american president."

"You..!!!" 

"Wait, I wonder why I'm wasting my breath for you. You're not even going to make it to college so..could you just walk away please?" I interrupted her.

"You little mother... UGH!!"

"Bye Vanessa, I don't want a person who sells her body to innocent guys in this school to be here where there is a group of virgns, so go away," I interrupted her again.

"Ugh..why am I still here?" She told herself in annoyance.

"Because you're an imbecile?" Alisson asked in a bored voice.

And with that, all of us were laughing for no apparent reason. It just seems funny, even Kira was laughing. 

"Bye Vanessa~~," Brianna, Janis, Alisson and I cheerfully said.

"I'll mess you guys so hard till you don't want to come to school anymore!" She yelled in annoyance. 

"Ew, girl calm your hormones down will ya? What did we say or do to turn you on like that?" Janis said while laughing.

We all started laughing again as she stormed on her merry way to the guys I guess or her slaves. I pity them you know..we all turned around to check on Kira and she was smiling a bit.

"Thanks guys, I'm really glad I have you guys," She thanked us.

"Obviously, if not why are still here?" Alisson said.

We all went towards Kira and we gave each other a.. group hug. Cute right?

~~After school~~

"So..." Alisson asked as we exited the school.

Meaning, we had to sneak out because since we messed with Vanessa, we will have to mess with with the 'popular' group. James, Timothy, Isaac, William, Alexander. And they were at the school entrance waiting for someone, or for a group of girls filled with short people and are filled with the wild ones.

"We should just go home, today was such a tiring day wasn't it? We should prepare for the events that might occur tomorrow you know?" I simply, accidentally, said to them.

"Yea, I guess we should, we also have homework because of that crappy teacher," Brianna complained.

"Lol, that's ms. Audion for you Brianna, anyway got to go Unicorns," I told them.

"Okay than, at 8 yea? For the call." 

"Yea sure."

"Bye," we all said in sync.

~~Home~~

As usual, there is the same barking the kitchen because of the cats and dogs who are arguing about who staying and who leaves and money and crap.

I went up to my room, showered, exercise a bit, do a bit of homework and laid on my bed. The song 'we don't talk anymore' came on, and that sadly made me feel depressed because of the memory. And with that i fell asleep with tears in my eyes.

Damn'it...