Chapter 10

(Alexander Collins Key~~>)

William's POV

BRRIIINNNGGG

And school has officially ENDED! Students started to scatter around the corridor, meeting up with their friends or just trying to quickly pack up their things and leave since they have no friends. Haizz..they will have friends some day..I really do belive in that.

I normally walked to my locker and went to where the girls are. It wasn't hard for me to go pass through the crowd since they already made a path for me to pass through. I know, I'm that fabulous in school that they give me this much of respect. Oh my God...Janis is really rubbing off her weirdness onto me..haizz..well that's what happen when you hang out with a group of girls who are wild, crazy, perverted and weird AF. Pity me..

As I slowly walked up to them, it seems like they were all in a heated conversation since the the mood around seems very tense. Wait..where is Alisson? Weird..
I slowly sneaked up behind Janis to scare her to lighten up the tense mood. As I slowly approached them, something they said made me stopped on my track.

"Alisson is in the hospital guys."

"What?" Was all I could say as the blood from my head flushed down to my body.

Emily's POV

The bell had rung and people flooded the corridor. But that didn't matter, what matter now was that Alisson has not returned and that she isn't answering my calls. Same goes with Alex.

I quickly squeezed through the tiny gaps that the students made and finally made it to my lockers and found them.

"Guys!" I yelled at them.

They all turned around and waved at me. But I waved back, this was serious. I walked towards them and halted in front of them.

"What's wrong Em?" Bri asked in worry.

"Alisson hasn't returned yet," I told her.

"She is probably fine right? I mean, you know her, she usually likes to be alone when she is like that and I mean..she knows how to take care of her right? And plus Alex is with her so.." Janis shrugged.

"But she hasn't answered any of my calls and Alex's phone is off," I said a bit irritated of how chill she said it.

"Well she isn't a baby, so she is fine I guess," Kira joined in the conversation.

I glared at Kira and in an instants she put her hands up in surrender.

Before I could have spoken, my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Emily Lance? A friend of Alisson walker?" A soft voice spoke.

"Yes I am, may I ask why you're asking?" I asked in formality.

"Well I am a nurse from SunRock Hospital, and it seems like your friend has gotten herself into an accident and is currently in a coma. I couldn't contact her brother since his phone is offline, so please do pass on the message to him. Thank you," and the call ended.

My hands dropped to my sides and looked up to them with a shock and horror expression.

"What's wrong?" Kira asked in worry.

"Alisson is in the hospital guys," my voice cracked.

"What?" A voice came in from behind Janis.

We all turned around and saw that it was him. William. Shit.

William's POV

"What the fvck did you just say?" I shouted at Emily as I moved towards and shaked her.