Chapter 5

(Alisson's hair)

Emily's POV

"Wassup?" I greeted them at the van.

I looked around the van and it seems like Brianna wasn't here yet.

"Hey where is Bri?" I asked in a surprise tone because she is always with Janis.

"Don't know, last I saw her, she was in the girl's locker room and after that I don't because I went out first before she did," Janis shrugged.

"So..should we wait for her or something?" I asked them.

"Obviously, We aren't going anywhere till she arrives" Alisson said without looking up from her phone.

"Okay then..." I replied.

~~After 10 minutes later~~

We were on our phone when Brianna had finally arrived.

"Where were..." I trailed off as soon as I saw her. "You?"

"Sorry guys, I was caught up with some unexpected events that had occurred in school," She wheezed.

"Why is your face..wait no..why is your neck and you collar bone have those marks? You got bitten by someone?" Alisson curiously asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"I-i'll just keep my mouth shut..." Brianna mumbled.

Not too far away her, Isaac came out from the school door. His hair was rather messy just like how unappealing Brianna clothes were.

"What happened to him?" I asked as I pointed to his direction.

Brianna went bright red and tried to remain 'calm'.

"Him? Uh..I, I-- him, I mean I don't know a bloody thing about him. Probably doing things with other girls in the school," Brianna stuttered. "Let's stop talking about this shall we? Let's just go now. And also I think you two should ride your bikes to my house first. Alisson, you dont mind driving me right?"

Alisson shrugged as she got into the car and pressed on the horn.

"Alright. We'll see you there." Janis and I replied to her. We were not convinced at all by her story but we would know more later. We should not be pushing her.

We all went to our bikes while Alisson and Brianna left for Bri's house.

Brianna and Alisson, then Janis then me. The order that we went to leave for Bri's House.

Why I love bicycle riding better than sitting in a car is because the fresh air really helps de-stress myself and pleasant thoughts that pop right into my mind like popcorn! It is just really relaxing for me, I'm not sure about others or their opinion on bike riding, but I love it!

I placed my headphones on my head and switched on the music player. As I cycled and simultaneously listen to one of my favorite tunes, I couldn't help but flashback to Brianna and her state. she looked like she had just got sucked into some hurricane and spat out, Hence leaving all those weird marks on her body, especially her neck!

What disturbed me even more was that Isaac came out moments later in a complete mess. He walked off avoiding all other people that he could see, that mean't us too since we were all waiting at the parking area...

As I was lost in my thoughts, I received a phone call... from someone rather unexpected. It was James. Wonder what the hell he wants at this hour. I took the call as I cycled faster knowing the sun would set any second now.

"Hello?" I said as I rolled my eyes

Brianna's POV

I was sitting next to Alisson as she was driving. Janis took another route and Emily was far behind. I was super uncomfortable yet confused with what happened in there...

Alisson glanced at me as i hid my embarrassed face in my bag.

"So, what station do ya listen to?" Alisson asked in a monotone voice

"I...Just play whatever you've got..." I muffled.

"Alright then." She turned on the radio and switched through channels until she found the one she was looking for. The song "Shape of You" came up.

it made me even more embarrassed! But i tried to enjoy the song as Alisson was cussing at the other drivers who got in the way.

Emily's POV

"What do you want James?" I asked, unamused

"I was wondering if... you wanted to go out... with me..." James said shakily.

Seriously? I have no time for this. Brianna is more important then some stupid unplanned date.

"James look, Im super busy and well... maybe another day alright??" Trying not to hurt his feeling, I said it in the nicest way possible.

"Oh... ok then.. cya..." he hung up.

I cycled as fast as i could to Brianna's house. I really wanna know why she looked so beat up...

Janis POV
I was cycling to Brianna's house when Alisson's van passed me. I decided to take another way so I could reach there faster.

It was going well till I encountered her twin, skateboarding on the opposite side of the pavement. Damnit william! Why do I see you everywhere I go?! I hope the others are ok...

William spotted me and winked, "This is the end of Janis, all shall celebrate now." I said to myself sarcasticly. I rode my bike faster and he skated faster. Why Will, Why?!

Brianna's POV
We were stuck in massive traffic. Alison was just listening to music, I was still embarresed and shy.

I spotted Emily on the phone as she rode past us not noticing us... "At least one of us is having a good time.." i thought to myself as I looked at Alison. She had no relationship problems, no family problems, no nothing!

Maybe she does... but.. she never shares anything. She mostly lies when she is down and tries protect most of us from that bitch, Vanessa.

Sigh... oh well... I wonder where Janis is...

(To be continued in Chapter 6~~)

(Thanks to @AstrixZCreator for rephrasing some stuff to make it more descriptive, correcting spelling errors and adding some interesting content.)