Chapter 2

(Janis's hair)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Don't you ever just want to sometimes ignore the sound and fall back to asleep but ending up you can't and you get super pissed about it? Well that's me now.

Groaning as I got up, I stared down onto the floor and started to fall back into darkness. But before I could have fallen back into the abyss, my door was slammed open and of course a deep hoarse voice came upon hearing.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you deaf or stupid? Don't you know that people are bloody trying to sleep? Now off that shitty sound and F off," My drunk ass dad demanded.

"Yes yes I'll off it now could you please go?" I replied.

My door closed or slammed closed but both are still the same because you know the door is closed..heh..so..yea..Anyway, I got ready, wore my school uniform, which are brown checkered skirt with a white shirt and since because the sleeves are long it is folded above to the elbow. Than I wore my ankle-length white socks together with black shoes, grabbed my school bag, my phone, and before i left the room I offed the alarm sound. I know i'm such a good daughter, leaving it on until the end. I'm not actually done but I usually complete my things at school since I'm a really lazy person. And so, I lazily walked down the fleet of stairs and took the keys, locked the door and rode on my merry way with my bike to school.

~~At school~~

Yipee, at school. Not much people are at school currently since it's like what, 6? But anyway, I got off my bike, locked the wheels and left to enter the doors of drama. Went to the bathroom and did my light make-up. Concealer and eyeliner. My dark chocolate, waist-length hair is tied up into a messy poneytail and to make my forehead and my temples not so bare, I pulled out some of my tiny strings of hair and voala I'm done.

Since it is now 6:30 there are a bit more people in the corridor, so as I exited, I get a nice welcoming from my friends by getting flattened and deaf by their voices and of course their slaps. 

"Why didn't you pick up the call?" Brianna questioned.

"I fell asleep," I said.

"You could've told us that you weren't going to be in the call right? You made us worried you know because we thought you did something.." Brianna said in a sad voice.

"Haizz...Bri..you know I won't.." I said not finishing my sentence.

"Let's change topic okay? Because this is just becoming depressing and I don't like it," Alisson came in.

"You're right, let's go, shall we?" Janis asked.

"We shall," we all replied as we hooked our arms together and left to waste time until the bell rang.

~~When the bell rang~~

Since today is Tuesday, I have ENGLISH. And it isn't literature! Ugh..I mean it's fine but it's just boring and also, I'm alone in this class so that makes it even worse. I sat by the window in the middle gazed outside at blue sky and the trees, such a tiring day to be in.

~~After about 30 minutes later~~

The door slid opened and two quite big size guys came into the class. Who would come in this late? One who has geld black hair and one who has dark brown with a long fringe. Of course who else would it be? James and Isaac. And the normal routine happens, Mr. Jones stops the class, lectures them, gives them detention notes and asks them to go sit.