chapter 14

~"I can do it"~

EMILY'S POV

Hey, are you sure we should really do this?

Shhhh, tone down your volume

Why? it's not like she can hear us.

Can you stop underestimating her?

Aww, she looks so cute sleeping and also she looks at peace.

But still, you know what I'm gonna wash it off right now!

NOO

SHHHHH

Sorry

"Ugh.." I woke up. "What the hell is going on?"

I got up into a sitting position, and what I find is, everyone is staring at me right in front of me, trying not to laugh.

"What are you guys going here?" I asked them, looking at each and everyone's eyes.

"Uhh..." Kira trailed off.

I raised a brow, " what?"

Everyone looked at opposite side while the guys just whistled.

I was extremely tired, honestly not giving two damn about what they were doing. So as I was walking towards the toilet to wash my face, before I could have looked at myself at the mirror, Alisson barges into the room.

"What is taking you all so long, breakfast is becoming cold you douchebags!" Alisson barged in with an apron and a spectula.

Alisson and I just stared at each other until she just fell down and started laughing her ass off.

"OH MY FVCKING GOD, YOU TURNED FROM WHITE TO BLACK! HAHAHA!" She yelled as she was laughing on the floor."I DIDN'T REMEMBER YOU GETTING ANY SUNBURNS ON THE FACE UNTIL IT IS LIKE CHARCOAL, OMFG!"

Isaac just looked away smirking, William and Timothy tried to contain his laughter, Brianna, Janis and Kira was laughing together with Alisson and James avoiding eye contact.

"What the fv-" I looked at the mirror and froze. My whole fvcking face is literally filled with black ink.

I turned around to face them, and looked down at the floor.

"I give. 5 second for you d*ckheads to run. But I'll be nice, so sacrifice one of your mate and let him or her run like a lost sheep, and I'll hunt it and..." I said in a murderous voice. "Kill it." I glared at them.

They all shut up and gulped, except for Alisson who just carried on laughing.

"Haha, phew, okay, better start running William, I don't know how you are gonna get out of this one. But it was a great honour to be your twin sister," Alisson patted William.

"Wha, what? But-"

"Now fly my little sheep, and better keep watching us when you are up there yea? Love you Bro, now go, you have done an amazing job of being a friend and a brother, I'll pay for all of the things in your funeral," Alisson interrupted and pushed him.

He was pushed towards me and I smirked.

"Bye Bye..."I slowly looked up and said in a soft high pitch voice as I waved at him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" William screamed in a terror and ran away.

"See you later guys~~" I waved at them and went for my hunt.

~30 minutes later~

Kira's POV

"Haha, Oh my god you are hilarious man," Alisson laughed. "Get burned Bri"