Chapter 13

~"Never lose faith because they will always come back, but there will always be a price to be paid after wanting something"~

WILLIAM'S POV

I smiled at the memory, I looked down towards Alisson and pushed her hair away, trying to hold back the tears.

Before I could speak all of a sudden, a shrieking sound came in. The sound everybody hates the most.

Beeeeeeeeep

"Allie?" I spoke.

Everything happened in a flash, a flood of nurse and doctors came in, trying to save my only family left. People pushing me out of the way, and it the corridor.

Tears were falling, and as the people pushed me out, I reached my hand out towards Alisson, trying to reach for her as my sight for her started disappearing because of the doctors blocking it.

"ALISSON!" I yelled before I was finally pushed out of the way, and the door slammed in front of me.

I turned around, and leaned my back against the cold, door. Everywhere was dark, only a blinking light on top of me was working. I banged my head onto the door as I tried to hold back before my emotion poured out.

"Hurry up Allie...you know I'm scared of being lonely too right? Stop being so selfish..." I muttered as the tears of desperation started to fall. I than rested my head onto my knees, and started to rock a bit, trying to calm myself from the attack that I will be having soon.

"Just hurry up Allie.." was the last thing I said before I blacked out.

~6 weeks later~

"I'm sorry for your lost," a person told the person beside me.

She didn't cry, she just stood there frozen. Dead-like to be precise.

"Em-"

"Go first," she interrupted me.

"Are you-" I was than interrupted by the look she gave me. There was literally nothing in her eyes, just dead.

"Okay than, call me when you need me kay?" I told her. She nodded. And I walked out uncertain whether or not this was the right choice, but I listened and left together with our gang and my only family left who escaped death.

~3 weeks earlier~

"She is stable sir, but I don't know when she will wake up. But I think for the best you should-"

"NO! SHE IS GONNA WAKE UP!" I yelled in fustration towards the doctor.

"I'm sorry doc, I'll take care of him, please be on your way," Emily spoke softly as she lead him out of the room.

"William, for the last time, STOP SCREAMING AT THE FVCKING DOCTOR," Emily yelled.

"WELL IT ISN'T MY FAULT THAT HE KEEPS ASKING THE SAME GOD DAMN QUESTION EVERYTIME HE DOES THE FVCKING CHECK-UP, " I yelled back as I stood up facing her.

"BUT BE FVCKING-"

"Guys, enough with your shouting," Brianna stepped in. "We're gonna get kicked out of the hospital soon if you keep repeating this process every single time the doctor comes in and leaves."

"We're all just stressed and tired that she won't wake up right?" Janis too spoke up. "Let's all just cool ourselves and just wait patiently."

"Yea, if we did, she would shout at us to shut the fvck up," Alexander said.