Chapter 3

(Brianna's hair)

-------------------------

Okay...currently in the nurse's office with NOBODY in it. So I guess I'm alone..with him. Oh god, please save me.

James was looking everywhere, I guess he is looking for the ice pack.

"You know the ice pack is over there right?" I told him.

He turned his neck a bit to look at me and stutters a bit, "Oh...oh..right right, sorry." And he quickly turns back and went after the ice pack.

I arched an eyebrow at him because i am pretty sure I saw a dash of light rosy pink on his cheeks. Is he..embarrassed?  It really does look like it but probably it's because it's hot in here. But it isn't even hot in here, is he sick?

As I carefully observed his actions, I started to really, really confuse myself. Like REALLY confuse myself. I started to loosen a bit until he startled me a bit when he suddenly put the ice pack on my cheek.

"You should put the ice pack there so then it doesn't really swollen," He said while looking down at his shoes.

what? Is he nervous or something? 

And there I was, letting my defense down and started to go into thoughts till...I felt a warm flat surface on my forehead. I looked up a bit and there it is, his head is on my forehead, lips an inch a part and his breathing near mine. I became stiff, WAY too stiff for my liking, his eyes were closed.  And of course, you know the very weird thoughts and urges that you want to do sometimes when someone or something are to close to you right?  Ya, I'm having those thoughts right now, but worse, it's the..ugh..kiss thoughts. Why? I really wonder why i have that thought lingering through that mind of mine. After that ridiculous thought, you should know what might have happened next right? No, I did not kiss him, I turned completely red for the first time in a long time. Hopefully he doesn't open his eye...James' eyes started to twitch and was slowly opening.

oh my god...

Thank you god for not helping me just for this SIMPLE task I only asked for after 5 years. Thank you.

His eyes started into my eyes in shock and panic,  but for some reason no one budge. It stayed like this for a minute or so. But out of nowhere, startling me, he pushed himself back nearly falling and his face turned maroon red. And also out of the blue, his head fell onto his knees. Meaning, he is currently in a ball. 

Is it just me or is he not like what i expected..he seems more, awkward and very..adorable like that?

After a while, he finally gets up and moves his fingers through his hair before he said anything.

 "So sorry, I just accidentally..like..I mean..UGH!" He stutters

For some reason, it became pretty hilarious, and so I Laughed a bit.

" You are not like how i have expected you to be like," I informed him. "You seem more like a 5 year old child who is trying his hardest to communicate."

And with that, he became even redder; for some reason I laughed a bit more.

James was about to say something before he got interrupted by the door being slammed opened and a deadly voice came after it.

"Don't you dare..huh?" Brianna said dumbfounded when she saw me sitting on the bed, with an ice pack on my cheek, laughing while James' face is still red.

 "Told you so that he won't do anything, he isn't that type of guy" Isaac told Brianna behind her.

 "shut up" 

" Brat"

 "Oh, don't you dare"

"Oh, I do dare, to bad" Isaac imitated Brianna

BEFORE it continued, Kira came in with worry written all over her face together with Janis behind her.

 "Is there something happening here that we don't know about?" Janis asked

" No" I replied in shock by her question.

 "Than why is his face red?" She asked curiously. 

" I think he is embarrassed" Brianna answered.

" Guys, let's move out, they're doing something dirty!!" Janis shouted in conclusion.

James became red again by that bold conclusion of hers.

" Can someone tell her to shut up?" Isaac asked in annoyance.

 A sudden hand grabs Janis' face and kisses her. 

"Shut up Janis, you're jumping into conclusion again," William said out of nowhere with a grin.

Janis' face becomes even redder than James after the ADORABLE and unexpected kiss she had gotten from William to shut her up.

"Haizz, I didn't mean like that, I mean't like a smack on the head or something," Isaac complained.

"Can you just stop complaining? You asked someone to shut her up and they did," Brianna faced him.

"But it was to bold for my liking," Isaac said in a monotone.

"Oh my god, can you just.."

" Before ANYONE ANYONE becomes 'aww' and stuff, we're running away Emily, so let's go" Janis burst in embarrassment, startling everyone, as she grabbed my hand and ran out of the nurse's office.

 " Alisson is outside love, see you soon," William shouted with a smirk.

"Shut up!" Janis screamed back.

Janis kept running while dragging me along through the corridor with people staring at us and Brianna together with Kira tailing behind us.

~~At the entrance~~

Janis bashed into the door to open it. As the bright light blinded us, Alisson was leaning onto our mini van. She had her hair tied up into a messy poneytail, her shades on and her leather jacket on. She was also chewing bubble gum while she was using her phone.

"What's wrong?" She asked without looking up.

Before I could've answer, Janis covered my mouth and told me in a deadly voice, "Don't. You. Dare. If you do, I'll write a lemon about you."

After last sentence ringed into my ear, brain. I became still showing Janis that I gave up.

"Good," Janis said as she let her hand slid off from my mouth.

Alisson arched an eyebrow at me and I mouthed at her, ' tell you later.' And she nodded in reply.

Behind us were Brianna and Kira running their ass off for some reason that we will soon find out.

When they finally reached us, they were panting as if they were dogs waiting impatiently for water. Alisson arched an eyebrow at them to ask what happened to them.

"Later later," Brianna told Alisson while she waved her off.

Alisson nodded again. She then pushed herself off from the car, off her phone, and threw the car keys at me.

"Leave your bikes here and hurry up and go in the damn van, it's damn hot out here and you guys take I don't know how bloody long to come out," Alisson said as she went to the other side of the car.

I unlocked the car and everybody went into the van and left the school compound for borders, a book shop with a cafè within it. Our favourite place to hang out at.

And so off we went to 'gossip' about the incident that had happened earlier.

<To be continued in chapter 4>