Chapter 12

~"Are you really gonna leave with mom?"~

STILL EMILY'S POV

After a while, we finally got up and started walking back. I went a bit slower as I came across a pillar with a person behind it, hiding.

JANIS' POV

Wait..so they were actually childhood friends? What? How come they didn't tell us that?

"You know listening to people's conversation is bad right? Even this type of conversation that I had with your prince charming was actually quite personal," an all to familiar voice said at the opposite side of the pillar.

With a sigh, I came out of my hiding spot and hanged my head in shame.

"I'm sorry Em.." I apologised.

"I'm quite shock that you will do this you know? I mean..." Emily looked at me.

"I know, I mean, I just you know.." I didn't know what to say.

"Haizz..just don't do that again, people need privacy yea?" Emily sighed and walked off.

"Yea.." yup, I'm never gonna do that again. Damn, all this unknown sides of mine are showing. Really Janis? Not trusting your best friend, hid behind a pillar and listened to their very personal conversation. Seriously? Wow..you're one fvcked person Janis..you really are..

And with that, I tailed after Emily and went back to the room.

JAMES' POV

Today is a really, boring, and shocking day. Today, everyone has literally left us. Nobody is at school, and nobody tried to message us where the hell they all are.

"Yo Isaac," I greeted him.

"Yes?" He said with irritation in his voice.

"Still don't know where they are?" Timothy asked not looking up from his phone.

"Shut up, I'm gonna kill her when I see her, leaving without anything, and not answering my calls, she really is daring isn't she?" Isaac muttered to himself.

Okay...if you guys don't know, we are all currently in my car still at the school's parking lot at 6:30pm. Amazing right?

All of a sudden I get a message from Emily saying that we need to go to the hospital AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I wonder what happened.

"Where are going?" Timothy asked.

"To Sun Rock hospital since that's where they all are," I replied as I was about to drive off.

"What? Than I'm leaving, I'm not entering that hospital," Timothy said as he was exiting the car.

"Hey wait-"

SLAM

"Brat," I mumbled and drove off.

~~at the hospital~~

As we reached there and walked towards room 444, you could see Brianna and they all are outside.

"What happened?" Isaac asked as he approached Brianna.

"Alisson..she's in a coma," Brianna cried and hugged him.

Isaac sighs and hugged her back, comforting her as she cried on his shoulder. He layed his chin on top of her head and whispered into her ears that it's gonna be okay.

I looked around the area to find that William, Janis and Emily weren't there, but found Alex sitting down alone at the chairs sulking.

"Yo man, what's wrong?" I asked him as I neared him.