the baby

Hey guys some of you might have heard of me from reading my previous books my username is mangalisomeyiwa there's no space between mangaliso any way this is my 7th book if you like this book please read my others .

1.narusaku in another world
2.A naruto story
3.NARUSAKU naruto and sakura love
4.NARUSAKU book 2 continued ( this book is a sequel of ' NARUSAKU naruto and sakura love ')
5.NARUSAKU OR SASUSAKU WHICH DO YOU SHIP ( A book of sakura's tough choice choosing who she loves naruto or sasuke )
6.DRAGON BALL SUPER
7.NARUSAKU AND THE BABY ( which is this one please if you like this story please read my other story's I'm planing on making a book called ' A sasuke story ' )
So that's it that's all the books I've written so if your done reading this let's read the actual book now .

Naruto was walking through the village he had just come back from the grocery shop when he heard something .
He looked left and saw an alleyway he decided to go in and check it out he then suddenly heard crying and saw a little baby with blonde hair and emerald eyes  the baby sort of looked like sakura .
He bent down and picked up the baby .
' wonder who's baby this is ' naruto thought to himself .
He then started walking home but decided to take the back alleyway home because it would be weird if a 18 year old was caught with a baby especially if that 18 year old was naruto .
Once he got home he gave the baby a bath and when he saw her face more clear without dirt all over it she really did look just like sakura .
" you know what I'll call you sakura Jr " naruto said the baby laughed at the name .
" I see you like that name " naruto said the baby smiled at naruto .
" your so cute " naruto said .
Suddenly he heard a knock on his door .
He panicked and picked up sakura Jr and his her in his room .
He went to the door and opened it to see the real sakura standing there .
" oh hey sakura how are you " naruto said while sweating nervously .
" are you ok " sakura asked .
" yeah I'm fine " naruto said .
" your sweating a lot "
" yeah I'm fine " naruto said suddenly crying was heard from inside naruto house .
" what's that " sakura asked and tried to go inside but naruto blocked the door .
" naruto let me in " sakura said naruto sighed and let her come in .
Sakura started walking around his house she went into the kitchen when suddenly naruto saw the baby crawl out his room he went after the baby and put it back in his room .
Sakura then saw him walk out his room and shut the door .
" what are you hiding in your room naruto " sakura asked with her arms crossed and one eyebrow raised .
" nothing sakura-chan " naruto said nervously sweating .
" step aside naruto " sakura said .
" wait let me go...FRESHEN UP A BIT YA YA ! " naruto said and walked inside his room and pucked up sakura Jr .
' oh man oh man where am I gonna hide you ' naruto thought sakura then walked in he his sakura Jr behind his back .
" um I'm done freshening up " naruto said .
" what's behind your back naruto " sakura asked .
" um nothing " naruto said .
Sakura could tell he was lying .
She then ran behind him .
" uha " sakura said then saw the baby .
" aw so cute who's baby is this naruto " sakura asked .
Naruto gulped and spoke .
" um she's mine " naruto said sakura stared at him with wide eyes .
" yours she's yours " she said still shocked .
" ya well its not like I had her the natural way I found her in an alleyway and took her in " naruto said sakura calmed down after hearing what happened .
" ok what's her name then " sakura asked .
" she has no name but I decided to name her...sakura Jr " naruto said sakura was looking at the baby .
I mean ya sure she sort of looks like me but that's no reason to name her after me ' sakura thought looking at the smiling baby .
" aw so cute " she said .
The baby started making sounds and suddenly yell out something surprising .
" da..da..Dada...DADA DADA !! " the baby yelled out looking at naruto .
" aw she called me Dada " naruto said .
Sakura smiled at the sight of naruto being so happy that a his daughter called him dada.
" I'm so happy for you naruto " sakura said .
The baby suddenly looked at sakura and started to say something else .
" ma...ma...mama...MAMA MAMA !! " sakura Jr yelled out .
Sakura began to blush at the fact sakura Jr called sakura mama which also ment  the baby thought naruto and her were married .
Naruto stared at sakura for awhile .
" what are you looking at " sakura asked .
" oh was I staring " naruto asked .
" yes you were " sakura said .
" sorry I just saw something beautiful " naruto said which made sakura blush .
" ok well we need to tell the others " sakura said .
" ya your right " naruto said and they both looked at sakura Jr .
Naruto then picked up the baby and spun her around sakura Jr laughed with joy .
Sakura just stood there smiling at the sight .