lets dance

" naruto I'm going to the hospital for my shift " sakura said as she left and naruto was sitting on the couch with sakura Jr .
" ok see you later cherry blossom " naruto said and kissed sakura .
Sakura then left to the hospital as soon as sakura left naruto stood up .
" hey sakura Jr do you want to do something special for mommy " naruto asked his daughter .
Sakura Jr just laughed .
" I'll take that as a yes " he said .
Naruto left sakura Jr on the couch as he ran around trying to fix everything properly he got the drinks ,the food , the clothes everything was all set .
He then pushed the couch to the wall and put the TV in his room upstairs .
He grabbed sakura Jr and then ran outside and let her play on the sand while he continued building .
He put up the lights and got a table from inside to hold up some drinks then he picked up sakura Jr and ran to sai's house to tell him to send a message to all our friends to come to his house at 5:00 pm
Then raced back to his own house to put up the finishing touches .
" there perfect don't you think " he said looking at sakura Jr who was all dirty from playing in the sand .
" now you to take shower " he said picking her up .
Then he smelt something bad like sweat it smelt rank he smelt in every direction but then when he smelt his armpit then he figured it out .
" guess I need bath too " he said and ran upstairs and gave sakura Jr a bath and himself too .
" ok now what's the time " he looked at a clock on the wall and saw it was 4 :00 pm so the guests would be arriving soon .
Naruto used a teleportation jutsu to teleport to the front desk of the hospital .
" oh you scared me naruto " the lady at the front desk said.
" sorry for that but would you mind telling sakura to put this on after work and tell her its from me " naruto said .
" sure thing " the lady at the desk said and took it to put it under the desk .
" ok well bye " he said and teleported out .
He got home to find sakura Jr was dirty again .
" come on sakura Jr again let's go take a shower " he said and picked up his daughter and left for the shower .
After that shower naruto kept sakura Jr from getting dirty .
He checked the Tim and saw it was 4:40 pm .
" the guests will arrive " naruto said and looked at sakura Jr .
" let's get dressed " he said sakura Jr just laughed and naruto picked her up and changed her into a little pink dress .
" aw you look so cute " he said .
And sat with his child then tsunadea arrived .
" let's get this party started " she shouted .
Then sai ,ino ,choji ,kiba and hinata arrived .
" wooh its time to party " choji shouted .
After a while shikamaru, tenten ,sakura's mom and dad arrived , then rock Lee and neji arrived .
Then the fashionably late sasuke and kakashi arrived .
" this is everyone right " naruto said .
" yes this is everyone I invited " sai said .
" ok cool " then someone else walked through the door and he was mad it was shino .
" you forgot to invite me " he said .
" oh sorry I forgot about you " sai said .
" fine then I guess I'll just leave " shino said .
" wait shino d-dont be l-like that " hinata said .
" no I'm going home hinata see you guys tomorrow" shino said and left .
" wow that was a bit dramatic " kiba said annoyed with his best friend .
" hey naruto where's your bathroom " ino asked .
" oh upstairs on the left the second door " he said ino nodded and ran upstairs and when she came back down she was shocked .
" naruto...what is sakura's stuff doing in your house" ino said everyone looked at naruto for an answer he just smiled and rubbed the back of his neck .
" um she's been sleeping over here for a few days " he said everyone was shocked .
" sleeping over here or sleeping with you here " kiba said and grinned then ino smacked at the back of his head .
" WHAT WE'RE ALL THINKING IT ! " kiba said .
Then suddenly naruto felt something pulling on his pants he looked down to see his child .
He then picked her up .
" what's wrong sweety " he said looking at his child.
" where mama " she said .
" she's coming ok sweety " he said everyone was looking at naruto now .
" naruto who's baby is that " shikamaru asked .
" oh um she's mine isn't that right sweety " he said and played with her .
" ok well then who's the mother " choji asked everyone except sasuke and kakashi stared at naruto .
" um sakura " he said .
Everyone gasped except shikamaru, sasuke and kakashi .
When suddenly the front door flung open .
" hey Naruto whey did you tell me to wear this " sakura said walking in through the door and sakura looked beautiful with black earrings on and a black and red dress .
" because I knew you would look gorgeous in it " naruto said .
" wait naruto what's all this " she said looking at the decorations .
" this is a party " he said .
And then naruto switched on the music and everyone began to dance wildly .then a slow song came on and suddenly naruto felt a pair of arms wrap around him sakura's and sakura Jr he then picked up his daughter and held onto his girlfriend and all three of them danced .
Then it got late and the party ended everyone had a good time .