nine

camila garcia

I hide myself in Emely's bathroom mindlessly scrolling through my phone. I try to desperately drown out her giggles as she fondles with Bryce in the other room. She invited him over hours ago and he showed up now thinking that she was still alone when in fact she was far from it. I sit on the closed toilet with my charger plugged into an outlet as I sit and wait it out.

Emely finally lets me out of her bathroom as Bryce had just left. She's left with a stupid smile on her face and I can't help but want to smack it right off. I roll my eyes at her and sit at a desk chair in the corner giving her the silent treatment because the frustration I have for her right now is too damn high.

10:00pm

I look into the full body mirror and fix my hair with my fingers, combing them through quickly. I wash my hands and exit the well lit bathroom. The music bumping in the background as it would at any typical party. I smile at a few familiar faces in the crowd as I casually pass them throughout the crowded house. I walk into the kitchen tossing my hair behind my shoulder as I approach the counter. I lean forward as I swipe a drink from the counter. I place the red cup to my lips and catch Mikey's eyes as I do so. I smile peeling the cup from my lips and strut away from him and his stare.

I find Madison in the living room and walk towards her dancing body. The drink is held tightly in my hand as I rock and sway with her body. She moves her body in such a funky way that I clutch the beverage for dear life as I tilt my head back laughing into the beat of the music. Her eyes are bloodshot and I know that even if she weren't high she would still manage to embarrass me.

I break away from the sweaty bodies and lean myself against a wall in the far corner. I toss the empty cup to the floor and run my hands through my sweat soaked hair. I spot Nate among some boys and even as he smiles over to me quickly I don't feel like smiling back. I look away and instead lock eyes with the infamous Mikey. Sometimes I find myself enjoying the attention he constantly gives me but other times I brush it off.

I can truly say I wasn't thinking clearly as my hand fondles some random boys chest. I pull the material of his shirt lightly getting him to stop and pay attention to me. He smiles down at me and places his lips against mine as I urge him to. My mind pays zero attention to the boy who sticks his tongue down my throat. My eyes are locked on Mikey, and only Mikey.

When I've had enough I push the boy away and step away from him completely. I walk towards the hallway where I know Mikey is bound to chase after me and tell me some bullshit.

As I wanted Mikey grabs my hand and I pull him along with me into the dark hallway. I press him against the wall and stare up at him with a smirk, me being completely infatuated with him for a change.

"Why would you do that?" He shakes his head slightly as the words leave his mouth. His words shoot daggers at me as the hurt in his voice is evident. I've been nothing but a bitch to him and he has confessed millions of times but I didn't listen, I never do.

I play it off with a shrug of my shoulders and continue to smirk at him. "And what are you even wearing?" He squints breaking my silence with yet another question.

"I'm wearing clothes, Mikey." I smile, being a smartass.

"No, this is just a shirt." He spits looking down at my outfit once more.

Someone else enters the hallway and gawks while skimming their body past me. I'm unfazed by this however Mikey doesn't take one second of it. He places a firm hand on my bum and flushes my body against his quickly. A small gasp leaves my mouth as he holds me against his body. He scolds the boy as he rounds the corner and is out of sight.

I smile to myself at his actions and place a sweet kiss against his jaw. With his hand still on my bum, pulling at my shirt that barely covers my body, his other hand grasps a hand full of my hair and he pulls at it causing my head to roll back gently. He stares at my lips and this time I'm the one to work up the balls to kiss him. For real this time. I kiss him gently and I can tell it drives him absolutely wild. I wrap my hands around his waist and hug him closely towards my body. I pull him into the bathroom right next to us and quickly shut the door, locking it.

I lean myself against the tile wall still hugging him, just wanting him to be close to me. He turns his head, deepening the kiss. I moan against his mouth as he grips my ass. He tucks a finger under my chin, trying to keep the fast pace as I fall behind too busy in a trance.

I run my hands up his body and place them around his neck. He gives my swollen lips a break as he trails his soft tender kisses down my neck. My eyes gaze into the mirror above the sink just across from us. I admire his body pressed up against mine and how it does numbers on me mentally and physically.

an - I like where this is going.