twelve

camila garcia

Mikey treated me to a date at the amusement park. He bought me whatever i wanted and even if i didn't want it but he thought i would have. He wasn't paranoid. It was just the two of us. He smiled a lot. He dressed up just for me. on the ride back he let me pick the stations, and even bought my mom a funnel cake.

We pulled into the driveway and he stopped me from getting out of the car. I looked over at him confused but he only grabbed my face and leaned in to kiss me. I knew it was because he was too afraid to kiss me inside so i smiled anyway and then got out of the car. I remember him saying something stupid so we were both laughing when we walked through the front door. Elian greeted us at the door and the look on both of our faces dropped. Elian's calm most of the time so when he's pissed you can clearly tell.

"Hey man-" Mikey cleared his throat but Elian had already swung and left a good mark on Mikey, once. He didn't hit him again and i gasped as Mikey came stumbling backwards into my chest. I held him up and looked at my mother standing behind my brother with a face of regret because she didn't know she wasn't supposed to tell Elian about our little date.

"Elian what the hell?" I yelled at my brother looking at him in disbelief. Mikey held his bruised face but didn't speak a word because he knew he was wrong in this situation, according to Elian.

"I'm sorry i didn't want to do that." He ignores me and speaks directly to Mikey, his bestfriend. "but you could have told me you were seeing my sister." He wasn't angry anymore and now it was just getting awkward.

Mikey hands my mother the funnel cake and she thanks him and apologizes for what her son had just done. He nods at Elian and walks out the house holding his face. The door shuts quietly and my mom finally starts yelling at my psychotic brother and points her finger in his face. I just run up to my room and try to call and text Mikey but he wasn't answering.

an - i have problems with all these short ass chapters🙄