sixteen

camila

I walk into the kitchen only to find Emely and Elian bickering about who was better at a game of fifa. Emely has a bunch of brothers and only she could beat up Elian and get away with it. I roll my eyes and pop a grape into my mouth before going to look for Mikey in the living room. I smile and walk over to him laying on the floor aimlessly scrolling through his phone. I throw myself on top of him and he groans. He pushes me off of him and I giggle beside him on the floor.

Emely and Elian rush into the living room and pick up controllers. I lean into Mikey and whisper into his ear, "Want to ditch them and go out?" I smile over to see him already smirking back at me. He nods his head at the front door and we both get up from our spot on the floor and grab our shoes to head out.

4:55pm

When Mikey drops me off I come home to a screaming Elian and Nate still playing video games. I shut the front door and walk over to the living room to see Emely laying on the couch watching the two boys fighting. I chuckle and walk over and sit by her feet. She sits up and scowls at me and I know exactly why she's mad at me. I offer her my leftovers from canes and she takes the bag giving me her best smile. "Thank god. I have the munchies." she chuckles and I furrow my eyebrows at her. "You smoked with them?" she nods her head and eats the cold fries.

She sits up and leans closer so that only I can hear her, "Elian gave me some free bud earlier and I got a blunt in my car if you wanna smoke Cami." she can't help but to smirk at me as I sit there and purse my lips to the side before finally nodding my head. I've gotten into Elian's stash before like once or twice but it made me paranoid and gave me bad headaches so I didn't bother trying it again.

Emely squealed and practically dragged me outside to her car. "Where did you and Mikey go?" We got into the car and I reached to turn on the radio. "Uh we went to go eat and then we went back to his place." I clear my throat and she looks over to me with her eyes widened as she broke down the blunt and emptied the guts out the window. "What did you guys do?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I blushed lightly, trying to hide my face. "Nothing." I smiled biting my lip as I found a station. "I'm sorry for leaving you, I didn't think we'd be that long." I sit back in my seat after finally picking a station.

"It's fine, Elian kept me busy." she shrugged and she smiled and held the pearled blunt in front of my face. She sparks it and my phone buzzes in my lap.

mikey: I have to cancel on tomorrow.. sorry.

to mikey: aw that's ok. call me when you can.

The backseat doors are opened and Elian and Nate climb in uninvited. "No invite, well fuck me right." Elian takes the blunt from her fingers and i roll my eyes. Emely's face blushes and she giggles. I look at her kind of weird but brush it off, it's probably just me. "You fucked up rotation." I mumble and Elian glares at me and instead blows smoke in my face. "And since when did you start smoking?" he passes the blunt to me next and I was suprised but take it anyways.

9:34pm

We sat in the backyard around my moms patio table eating snacks we managed to raid from the pantry. Elian and Emely were deep in conversation between just the two of them and I rolled my eyes. "So you and Mikey huh?" I look over at Nate and give him a sympathetic smile. "Yea, things are great." he smiles and tells me that we're good for each other. I thank him and feel bad because he's one of the nice guys and we never got our chance. "You haven't repaid Elian that favor or did you decide to stick around and put up with his crazy ass." Nate chuckles and shakes his head, flashing his blue eyes at me.

"No, I did but he's been alone moping about Mikey so I stuck around." I sigh and try to tell him that Elian's not that bad. "I know that now." he laughs and opens a bag of chips and throws one at Elian's head before plopping one into his mouth.

an - im back for good 😅.