eleven

mikey barone

"Garcia, open the door."

"Elian's gone."

I hear small shuffling before the door is slowly opened. I lean against the doorway and smile down at her still dressed in pajamas. "Why didn't you open the door the first time?" I step in and close the door behind me. She strips from her pajama pants and climbs back into bed in her underwears. I kind of stopped in my tracks and silently admired her until she called me a creep.

I climb into bed beside her and she curls up in my arms. "You call me 'garcia' when Elian is around anyways."

I don't how to respond to that because she's right, so I don't. I slide my hand under her shirt and place my hand on her bare stomach as we lay in silence watching whatever the hell she has playing on the tv. I get tired of watching the tv and slowly slide my hand down her stomach and stop above her underwear. I think about my next move long and hard but decide against it because the door is unlocked and anyone could walk in at any minute. I settle my hand between her thighs as she squirms in my arms.

"Micheal stop." She laughs.

"Why do you call me that?"

"Because it gets you to stop, doesn't it." She smirks up at me. I hold her neck gently and press my lips against hers slowly. I kiss her with tongue and that's all it takes for her to moan lowly against my lips. I pull away to look at her and she gazes at me.

"What?"

"I want something to eat."

I grin at her and tell her to get ready so we can run to a restaurant real fast. She smiles and jumps out of bed to put on some jeans. On the way to the car she doesn't care about Elian coming home. It's never her that's paranoid, it's me. And I hate it.

I turn on the car and she plays with the radio. I tell her we can eat anywhere she'd like and she gets mad at me for not having a say. She decides on burger king and then tells me all about her day.

I stare at the whole time and think about how much I like her, and I don't want to keep it a secret any longer.

an - i suck with long chapters.