chapter 6

"Rose wake up" I see Niall smiling in my face.

"Yeah?" I sit up and brush my hair away. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go and get something to eat? The concerts in two hours and I'm starving" Niall smiles.

"Yeah sure, let me just get changed." I look around and I seem to be in a hotel room. How did I get here? I get up and rummage around in my suitcase for something to wear. I get changed in the bathroom. I walk out and cough. I see Niall drop something quickly and hide it. I choose to ignore this.

"Ready?" Niall smiles at me. 

"Yeah" I agree and we walk out. 

***

We arrive at the restaurant and go straight for a booth at the back. A waitress quickly arrives.

"What can I get you?" she says with her pen locked in her mouth.

"Erm a steak and chips." Niall mumurs trying to not be exposed. She scribbles something down and sharply jumps to look at me. Her eyes look me up and down.

"A chicken salad please" I barely whisper. She rolls her eyes.

"Good choice" She raises her eyebrows and struts off. 

"What the fuck did she just say?" I see Niall become envious.

"It's fine and true" I mutter.

"No it's not ok. We are leaving." He grabs my hand and I'm pulled through all the tables.

"Niall it's fine honestly" I rub my arms in the breeze.

"No it's not Rose." he rubs his eyes and his face becomes more red. I take his hand and half smile.

"Rose you've become like a little sister to me, I've never had one of those it hurts to hear people say things like that to you!" He says moving his hands from his face.

"Let's go to the concert eh? Get there early?" I guide him to the car. He nodds and trails behind. 

***

"You're early?" Harry stares at us backstage. 

"Yeah, Niall and I went for some food but we left before we got it actually" I smile and walk closer to Harry.

"Niall why don't you go in hair and makeup Lou was looking for someone to do." Niall nodds and walks off leaving me and Harry together. 

"Rose I've been thinking a lot. After last time we properly talked and I saw your.." He points to my hip "Well I just want to let you know I'm here" Harry takes my hand I my heart melts at his words.

"I know" I smile and take his other hand.

"I really do like you Rose a lot." He says slowly staring deep into my eyes. 

"I don't think I'm ready for this Harry especially after.." I move away from him and  he looks down.

"Oh." Is all he says before walking to his dressing room.

I want to be with Harry. I really like Harry. It's just I can't after what happened with Nate. I know Harry would never hurt me like Nate did but what if he would?

"Rose what are you doing here?" I turn around to see Zayn.

"I'm sorry" I say simpathetically.

"For what?" He looks at with a confused expression.

"We get in fights over nothing, so I'm sorry." I say and hug him. His hands awkwardly stroke my back.

"I'm sorry too" He kisses my head.