chapter 12

"Rose please! I'm really sorry just let me in, I never meant to hurt I just wanted to know why you were upset and I thought as your big brother I should take care of all your problems." I hear Zayn say before knocking on the door.

"Just go away nothing you can do can fix this Zayn" I call back wiping my eyes with my jumper.

"No wait, I can help this time" Zayn says.

"No Zayn there's nothing you can do to help me anymore!" 

"There is, I have done something to really try and help" 

"And what on earth could that possi..." Before I can finsish he has opened the door and my friend Ella pokes her head from behind him.

"Ella!" I shout and swing myself around her. It takes her a moment to return the favour as I suspect she is overwhelmed. 

"Rose! How are you? Still ok right?" She is now holding my shoulders looking into my eyes and asking me all these concerned questions. 

"I'm great Ella, I can't believe you are here!" I say and wrap my arms around her again.

"Zayn invited me" She says. I give Zayn a thankyou but no thankyou glare and smile. He smiles back.

"Well Rose I guess you and Ella will share a room and Harry's in another room" Zayn says. I should've guessed something was up with inviting Ella, she's been giddy around him as soon as he went on the X-Factor and he hated it. 

"Fine" I sigh and shut the door on Zayn.

"This is so cool!" Ella squels falling back onto the bed.

"Haha yeah" I turn away from the door. 

***

"Rose, I've brought us some... hello?" I see Harry walk in the room looking through some DVD's then turning to stare at Ella.

"Oh My God!" Ella's mouth drops open. I can't help but giggle to myself.

"Hi I'm Harry?" He sits down near the desk. 

"I know!" she screams. I push my head into my palm and sigh. I'm surprised she hasn't jumped on him yet!

"What's your name?" Harry asks.

"Ella, I'm Rose's friend. Here for the last week of tour" Ella smiles and pushes her hands in the air.

"Cool, Rose can I borrow you for a second?" Harry says and looks towards the door.

"Sure" I stand up and he leads me outside.

"Why is she here?" He gestures towards the door I just shut.

"Zayn brought her here to try and cheer me up!" I roll my eyes "She's my best friend."

"Yeah but I wanted this last week to be with you 'cause we won't be with eachother all the time when I'm not on tour" He takes my hands and my eyes meet his. 

"Well I don't know what I'm supposed to do now?" I mutter.