chapter 11

"RORRY" I hear Niall shout from the end of the tour bus. I giggle to myself and head to the front of the bus with Harry following behind.

"It's not even funny, we've been going out properley for like two weeks" I say sitting next to Zayn.

"It's cute" Harry kisses my cheek.

"Anyway I thought the fans hated girls going out with their boys" I giggle.

"They do, but they learn to accept it" Niall chimes, liftinf his head out of his phone.

"I can't believe there is only one week left of the tour!" Liam sighs. Is that it one week? These few weeks have rushed by so fast, the questions bob in my head. Will Harry still see me? Shall I tell Zayn why I'm depressed I did promise him? But he's been a jerk. He's not talking to me even when I try and that argument was his fault? Why can't he just be happy for me?

"Earth to Rose" Harry waves his hand infront of my face.

"Yeah" I snap back into reality.

"I'm tired" He whines and drops his head onto my shoulder.

"Lets go to bed then eh" I nudge his head back up. I see him smile and stand up.

"What the fuck Rose?" Zayn shouts at me! 

"What? It's nice to be able to speak to you too" I stand.

"You're having sex with Harry in the bunks?" Zayn snaps grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from Harry.

"What?" Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and I all chorus.

"I knew it, you took her fucking virginity, I swear Harry you better.." Zayn starts with his finger firmly pressed onto Harry's chest.

"I never!" Harry says moving his hands into the air like the police are after him.

Why would Zayn even think this? It's like he doesn't know me anymore.

"Zayn he didn't! We've not had sex, all we were going to do is cuddle at the most!" I say and move his finger from Harry. It feels so awkward to tell my brother this but I don't want him to think that I'm sleeping with Harry, on the tour bus as well!

"Why should I believe this? Ever since Rose came here you've been all over her, eyeing her up even without our deal" Zayn says and sighs pushing his hair back, but my heart stops mid sentence.

"What deal?" I slowly say, everything leads to this I knew it. Something was definately up. Harry and Zayn turn to look at eachother and I see both their eyes widen.

"That none of the boys could date you." Zayn says.

"Is this true? Did you to have 'the deal' too?" I look at the rest of the boys. They quickly look to Zayn but I don't look at Zayn. They all nodd their heads in agreement.

I feel like I can breathe almost properly again but something is still wrong, I've just got to figure it out.