chapter 10

I lay in bed twisting Harry's hair around my finger. I really just need to relax after that little fight Zayn and I had two nights ago. I don't understand what Harry and Zayn were fighting about earlier I only heard the part where Harry said he loved me. I love Harry too, all the other times he told me part of me knew it wasn't true but now he truly does. I roll over from Harry's breath and turn on my phone. It's 3am. Great. For the past few nights I've not been able to sleep, at all. 

I get out of bed and push the duvet onto Harry. I tiptoe quietly to my suitcase and raid around for something to wear. My hands pull out a pale blue bikini and my mind is rushed with thoughts. 

I've not swam in ages, and there isn't going to be anyone in the pool seen as though it is 3am. The only reason I haven't gone swimming yet is because I didn't want anyone to see my scars but they can't now?

I walk into the bathroom and leave my clothes near the shower. I put on my bikini and look at myself in the mirror. I'm not fat? Being with Harry has completely boosted my confindence, he calls me gorgeous and pretty and beautiful everyday that I'm really starting to believe him. 

I tie my hair into a bun on the top of my hair and put Harry's black top on from today. I put my uggs on also and walk out of the bathroom. I am sure that I shut the door quietly and I walk along the hall.

I reach the lift and go to the ground floor. When I reach the ground floor I poke my head out to make sure no one was around, of course there wasn't anyone it's 3am. I walk out and hum in the clearness of the air. I push the pool door open and a breeze from the one open window hits me. 

I walk over to a wooden bench and take one last look around before taking off my shoes and pulling Harry's top over my head. I walk slowly along the tiled floor and dip one toe into the pool. The water is warm. I take a few steps into the water and before I know it the reignation of me and swimming is back and I happlily splash around in the water swimming up and down the pool.

"Rose?" I hear Liam behind me and I gasp at his presence. I stroke my hair back and wipe my face.

"Liam what are you doing here? It's 3am" I say covering my body with my arms.

"I could ask you the same thing" He laughs and walks over to another bench before taking his shirt off. He walks down the same steps as I did and stands opposite me by a few meters in the pool.

"I've not seen you in the pool before?" Liam says never moving his eyes from my face. 

"No, I don't like to swim..with other people" I change my choice of words and look down at my revealiing scars and try to pull the bikini bottoms over them but I can't. Where the cuts are there is a stringy part of the bikini so really nothing is covered. I push my hips into the water walking in further to hide what Liam had just seen.

"You don't need to hide anything from me" Liam says. Part of me cringes but then I feel so affectionate for him.

"I'm not, it's just I'm exposed?" I say as more of a question than a statement. Even though I know exactly what Liam is talking about and he knows what I'm hiding this was the best excuse I could come up with.

"Sure" He smirks and ducks himself under the water, I do the same and follow him to the deeper end of the pool. I meet him at the end and hold onto the side. He wipes his hair and moves his hand down his face.

"You're definately better than Zayn" Liam says and I laugh.

"Should we really be here?" I whisper, cautious now of anyone being around.

"Well they left the door open, so I assume so" He says "Anyway I think most people are asleep"

"Oh I guess" I nodd and wipe the droplets off my nose. 

"Have you read twitter recentley?" Liam asks and I look at him confused.

"No? Niall changed my password remember?" I roll my eyes.

"Good, well "Rorry" has been trending on twitter?" Liam starts.

"Who's Rorry?" I reply and roll onto my back, Liam mimicks what I'm doing.

"You and Harry, Rose and Harry RORRY?" Liam says.

"That's the funniest ship name I've ever heard off" I almost choke myself laughing.