chapter 9

Harry's POV

The tours almost over and I've grown fond of Rose very fond actually.

Zayn told me last night only two more weeks and then I'm no use to him but I really think I'm starting to like Rose. I mean a lot, I've spent several weeks with her and the more time I spend with her the more I get to know her and what I'm doing for Zayn doesn't matter anymore. I really love Rose for who she really is not just my suspect in a way. 

"Have you found out yet Harry?" Zayn says slapping my shoulders before sitting next me backstage. 

"Nout." I reply "Zayn I've been doing some thinking." 

"Yeah?" He says.

"I think I really like Rose for her now not just because I have to." I say proudly. Zayn just laughs.

"There's no way you are having my sister for real Harry, you're only dating her because she trusts you and she needs that. As soon as this tour finsishes your so called relationship is over." Zayn bursts.

"No, what if I don't want that? What if I have what you want, but I don't want to tell you? Maybe I want to be Rose's real boyfriend!" I snap back standing up. Honestly Rose hasn't told me anything Zayn wants.

"Then you tell me." Zayn presses his finger on my chest. 

"Zayn, you can't choose our relationship for us. I'm not telling you anything!" I say taking his finger and slamming it down.

"You better tell me or I'm sending her home and you'll never see her again STYLES" Zayn shouts.

"I LOVE ROSE FOR HER" I shout back.

"You what?" Zayn and a smaller softer voice calls from behind me. Zayn and I both jerk our heads back to this person.

"Rose? You know I love you right?" I say walking closer to her.

"Yes" She nodds slowly.

"Do you love me back?" I say holding her hands. She nodds again and I turn to her panting brother.

"See Zayn? We both love eachother." I say and pull Rose to my waist.

"Rose Harry is no use to you, he's just trouble" Zayn burrows his eyebrows together.

"I love him Zayn!" Rose whines tightening our grip.

"No you don't it's a moments thing you barely know him." Zayn snaps.

"Zayn, he's told me he loves me before and I knew he didn't mean it, I could tell something was up but trust me he means it now. You can't control who I love." Rose cries.

"I know you Rose and I know Harry. You're no good for eachother. He doesn't love you" Zayn rips us apart.

"Zayn I think Harry knows me more than you do. You neglected me! When I didn't tell you why I was depressed and why I cut. You left me and didn't try to comfort me. I couldn't trust you." Rose stares at him "I trust Harry and when I feel like it I will tell him but I have no trust in you right now" 

I can tell that these words hurt Zayn. He steps back away from us pointing at Rose and I.

"This is all your fault Harry! Rose you're going home tomorrow. If you have no trust in me. I don't want to see you right now!" Zayn stops as he presses into a table. Rose falls to the ground and her fingers trace down my arms.

"No you can't Zayn this is the best thing that's ever happened to me!" she cries into my leg.

"I'm sorry Rose but it's for the best." Zayn says but my eyes don't move from Rose. 

"Don't worry Rose" I squat next to her and she looks up at me. Her face is red and her green eyes are bloodshot. Damn, she even looks good when she's been crying. 

"If you aren't staying here on Zayn's behalf you cant stay with me." I try and comfort her and we both stand.

"You can't do that Harry" Zayn growls.

"Yes he can, mum will let me, I'll tell her it's in my best interest and that you're just saying this because I won't tell you why I was depressed, and now Zayn you will probably never know." Rose steps in between us.