Chapter Tree (see what I did there?)

Eve's POV

Mia must think I'm horrible for not believing her. I just thought that she was lying. I mean, this is the second time that she's tried that. When I saw Josh, I was speechless. He was even cuter in person. Mia soon snapped me out of my thoughts.

'Eve, Josh and Ty are staying on our floor for the next two weeks, isn't that cool?'

'Yeah.' I said absentmindedly

'Did you not just hear what I said?'

'No.'

'I said that Josh and Tyler are staying on our floor for the next two weeks.'

'WHAT! THAT'S AMAZING!' I almost broke everyone's eardrums screaming.

'She's a big fan.' Mia explained to Josh.

'I can see that.' He replied.

Tyler came out and I almost died of fangirlism.

'OMYGOSHYOURTYLERJOSEPHIMGONNADIE!!!!!!!' Tyler stepped back, slightly scared of my spasm and he scratched his head awkwardly.

'Yeah hi,' Tyler gave me a quick smile and turned to Josh, 'What are you planning on doing today?'

'Hanging with these people at the pool mostly.' Josh replied. I couldn't stop staring at him.

Joshua William Dun was standing in front of me.

'Okay I'll hang with you then, I'm gonna get my swimming stuff.' Tyler turned to go back upstairs and Josh followed.

'MIAAAAAAA' I screamed as soon as they turned around a corner.

'Yesssss?' she replied.

'JOSH AND TYLER!' I screeched.

'I knowww, but you need to calm down a bit, I think it's creeping them out.'

'Oh..yeah, I guess.' I replied awkwardly.

'I'm getting in the pool, don't know about you.' Mia said as she started removing her clothing revealing a black bikini and she stood at the pool.

I suddenly saw Josh and Tyler both with one finger over their lips shushing me.

Josh quickly ran toward Mia and pushed her into the pool, there was a huge splash and Mia swam back to the surface of the water soon after.

'Wow thanks.' she said rolling her eyes at Josh.

She's so weird, I'd be honored if Josh pushed me into a pool.

Josh then dived in after her and they started talking and I quickly became jealous.

"Hey guys!" A beautiful girl with ice blue eyes and long blonde hair came over to us and linked arms with Tyler.

"J..J..Jenna...Joseph..." I was shocked.

This was all to much for one day.

"Hi! nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand and I shook it.

"I'm eve." I smiled proudly. "and this is my boyfriend...Shrek..."

I suddenly felt embarrassed, all the people's partners here were attractive and skinny and perfect, and well Shrek. Let's just say he's a bit on the heavy side and his breath constantly smells like onions.

"Oh hi." Jenna waved awkwardly and I introduced her to everyone else.

"Where's josh?" Jenna suddenly said.

I pointed over to the pool where Josh and Mia were standing.

"Come on Ty!" Jenna said pulling Tyler's hand an driving into the pool.

Soon everyone was in the pool, having fun and chatting.

"Hey guys, how about we all go for dinner tonight? Like a couples dinner thing." I said excitedly.

"Yeah that sounds great!" Jenna and Tyler said together and soon everyone had agreed except for Josh and Mia.

"Uh well, if you didn't notice I don't have a partner.." Mia started.

"I mean, we could go together." Josh smiled at her and my once happy face turned into a scowl. Josh had been my crush for a while, but I had Shrek, I guess.

"Oh okay, if that's cool with you." Mia replied and he nodded in return.