Chapter sven (seven)

Tyler's POV

I took a deep breath before stepping on stage. I barely ever get nervous anymore- but with all of Josh's friends watching, I was terrified.

Fairly local/heavydirtysoul started and I heard the familiar sound of Josh's drums which made me relax.

  There's an infestation in my mind's imagination
I hope they choke on smoke cause I'm smoking them out the basement
This is not rap, this is not hip-hop
Just another attempt to make the voices stop
Rapping to prove nothing, just writing to say something
'Cause I wasn't the only one who wasn't rushing to say nothing
This doesn't mean I lost my dream
It's just right now I got a really crazy mind to clean 

I started to sing.

I saw Mia, Renee, Eve and Molly in the crowd cheering and screaming and shouting the lyrics.

Nell was on stage taking photos, I bet they're amazing. Josh is banging on his drums like his life depends on it. He's having a great time.

After we'd sung the remaining nine songs, we waved goodbye to our fans and went backstage. We were greeted by all of Josh's friends.

"You guys were great!" Someone said and Mia went and hugged josh.

Ew..he was sweaty.

Nell was scrolling through the photos on her camera.

"Did you get all the pictures you wanted?" I asked.

"Almost. I want to get one more. Of everyone, all together." She asked.

We all posed, Josh with is arm around Mia. Jake didn't want to be in the picture unless Nell was in it too, so he stood behind the camera.

"Could you send that to me?" Josh asked her.

"Sure thing."

"oh my god!" Renee shouted.

"What's up?" Mia looked concerned.

Renee shakily pointed to her boyfriend, Cole, kissing an interviewer.

Cole quickly stopped and looked up at us and smiled, a bottle of beer in his hand, he was extremely drunk.

"Hey Reens, you deserve someone better than that anyway." Mia gave Renee a hug and comforted her.

"Yeah, he was drunk anyway, it probably didn't mean anything." Eve smiled sympathetically.

"Yeah." Renee sighed.

Dan's POV

We got back to the Hotel at around one in the morning. I stayed with Eve again. I was happy that I knew someone here- I had come all by myself, and I wasn't used to being alone. The reason I came without Phil is because we had a fight last week. A really big fight. A fight that we will never recover from. I don't want to go back to London. Eve was really nice and sweet.

The next morning, we all ate breakfast. I piled pancakes and croissants on my plate. I walked over to where everyone was sitting and began to eat, oblivious to the fact that everyone was staring at me. Eventually I looked up.

"What's up?" I asked, scared I had done something wrong.

"You haven't told us anything about yourself!" Ian exclaimed.

"Uh, well, I'm a youtuber, I live in London with my ,well," He paused. "friend." He replied.

"Oh you're a you-tuber?" Josh joined in.

"Yeah, I am." Dan smiled.

>>

Josh's POV

We all went back to the hotel and went to Tyler and Jenna's room.

"I think we should play Just Dance!" Eve said hysterically.

Dan burst out laughing, "Oh God no!"

"it would be fun!" Mia joined in.

"I guess." Tyler came in holding a Red Bull.

"let's have a competition," Eve said, "we can go in partners." she looked over to me.

What was she doing?

I quickly grabbed Mia's arm. "we could go together." I laughed.

"yeah sure." she said and I felt relieved.

Didn't Eve like dan? oh well, it's none of my business.

We all took turns in pairs dancing in front of the TV, looking like complete idiots, but it was the most fun I'd  had in a while.

"It's 12am kids, we should probably go to bed." Nell yawned.

"yeah, see you tommorow!" Mia got up and I followed her.

I left and said goodnight, and  that's when I heard Dan saying something.

"That was a fun first date!" he laughed, taking Eve's  hand.

She smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"it was." she laughed.