Chapter Sticks (six)

(There is a mixture of POVs in this chapter)

Third person POV

"We should probably be heading back." Ty said checking the watch around his wrist.

"Yeah, we have a show tommorow." Josh yawned.

"Yeah it's pretty late, we should probably get back." Eve said checking the time on her phone '12:07pm' it read.

We all stood up after paying the bill and started walking back to the hotel.

We arrived and got the elevator upstairs.

"Night guys!" Renee said before going to her room with Cole.

"See you tommorow." Molly yawned and went to her room with Ian.

"Sleep well!" Nell and Jake said in unison before entering their room.

"Well I guess you can stay with me." Eve said to Dan and he nodded before they went to their room.

"See you tommorow." Ty and jenna walked down the hall to their room, leaving Josh and Mia.

"Well uh..Renee told me you are alone so do you want to stay with me?" Josh said, nervously.

"Yeah sure." Mia linked arms with him and they went to Josh's room.

She lay down next to Josh and took out her phone, opened instagram and clicked on the picture of everyone by the pool.

She typed the caption, 'great day with my favourite people 🌊' before posting it.

Millions of people liked and commented in seconds, Pretty Little Liars fans, twenty øne piløts fans, Brooklyn nine nine fans etc.

She went to the group chat with everyone on it.

Mia: NIGHT LADS

she texted before falling asleep.

>>

Dan's POV

"Uh, Eve?" I said awkwardly.

"Yeah?" Eve came back into the room, removing her makeup.

"Do you want to go on a like..date tommorow? We could go see a movie." I was really anxious and I hope it didn't show.

"Yes, of course!" Eve smiled, she was beautiful when she smiled.

I was going on a date.

With Eve.

And I couldn't be happier.