Chapter Fine (Nine)

Renee's POV
It was a sunny day, so we decided to relax by the pool. Once again, Eve was absent. Mia went to check on her a few times.
I had been contemplating taking up Nell's job offer. I wanted to make a pros and cons list, so I interrogated her.

Where will we work?
Anywhere the wind takes us.

Can Cole come too?
If he so pleases. But only if he's useful.

Will we go back to England frequently?
I sure hope not.

After about five more questions, Nell made a different offer.
"Okay, no more questions. How about this: no modelling. I want you as an assistant photographer. I know you're good; we did photography for GCSE together, remember?"

I considered this. I would rather do photography than modelling.
"I'll definitely think about it."
"Okay. But can you make your decision before we leave here?"
I nodded.

Molly's POV

The others were all by the pool, but I was just sitting by the side, planning Ian's twenty third birthday. He was in the hotel room sleeping and we had all decided to go out tonight to celebrate.

"Mia come here!" I called and she got out of the pool and wrapped herself in a towel.
"What's up Molls?" She sat next to me.
"Shouldn't we go get ready? it's four o'clock and I know how long Eve takes to put on makeup!"
"Yeah I'll go get her, meet at the front desk at six?"
"Yeah cool!" I replied, clapping my hands excitedly.

No general POV

Everyone crowded in the lobby, extremely excited for the night.
Eve wore a short, tight black dress with l and her favourite moon necklace. Her long blonde hair was down as usual and straightened, she wore black high heels and her arm was linked with Dan, who wore a plain white shirt and dark grey jeans, he didn't straighten what he called his 'hobbit hair' tonight, which made a change.

 Her long blonde hair was down as usual and straightened, she wore black high heels and her arm was linked with Dan, who wore a plain white shirt and dark grey jeans, he didn't straighten what he called his 'hobbit hair' tonight, which made a change

Mia wore a green dress which sat just above her knees with silver high heels and an alien necklace Josh had bought her. Her shoulder length hair was also straightened and she had dip dyed it a lavender colour a few hours earlier, Josh was standing with her, wearing a light grey shirt and black jeans, he had dyed his hair lavender to match with Mia's.

 Her shoulder length hair was also straightened and she had dip dyed it a lavender colour a few hours earlier, Josh was standing with her, wearing a light grey shirt and black jeans, he had dyed his hair lavender to match with Mia's