Chapter 26: Damon Romano

Damons POV

I couldn't believe what just happened, Vanessa the girl that stole my heart was the daughter of the monsters that killed my parents.

And she was going to kill my brother "I can't believe it" said Nickolay "I knew that she was hiding something" said mark "That's horrible!" Yelled Liza, I than looked at Lauren, she always had something to say.

She didn't look affected whatsoever and neither did Matthew "Lauren?" I asked she turned to me and shuttered "I'm not surprised, I already knew, and so did Matthew"

She said and everyone gasped "You knew what!?!?" I yelled "She told me, her story, and she was going to tell you, but that happened" she said pointing to the mess the people who invaded our mansion made

"What did she tell you?" I asked "She said that she was working for her father, and he thought ld her to come and kill Matt, that was six years ago by the way, when she came to the mansion and into Matts room, she couldn't bring herself to kill a baby, so she hacked into her fathers organizatin, and went over files and files, turned out, they weren't killing bad people like she thought, they were killing innocent people. She than decided to go rogue, she has been protecting Matt from the shadows, every years sense than" Lauren finished.

Everyone was confused, and conflicted including me "she said if anything happened to her to give you something that's in her room, come with me"

I got up and followed Lauren and so did everyone, Lauren entered the room and pushed Vanessa's bed aside she felt the floor until she took out a loose board and pulled out a metal case out of it

She unlocked it and gave it to me, inside the case there was all of the information I needed on her parents, and where the base was located, there was also a letter.

Dear Damon

If your reading this, it means, I'm dead or my father found me, I just wanted to tell you I didn't mean to lie to you, I just couldn't bring myself for having you hate me.

Inside the case you will find everything you need to kill my father, to get your revenge.

I'm sorry
Vanessa

I crumpled up the letter and stood up, I looked around the room to everyone "get ready" I said "We have a wedding to crash"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short, I just needed this filler chapter! I promise the next one will be longer!

Xoxo
-LoveReading10121