Chapter 14: A flower for a flower

After the training sessions, Vanessa ran up to her room, she jumped or her bed and smiled, Damon kissed her, he had kissed her, she giggled and got up from her bed, she than grabbed a sun dress from her closet and matched it with some sandals before running down the stairs, she entered the kitchen and sang "Helloooo Toddy!" He turned around to face Vanessa and said "someone is in a good mood"

Vanessa smiled and nodded "I'm happy" Tod smiled and handed her some food, she sat and ate.

She spend the rest of the day with Mary, but when it started to get dark, she made her way to the gardens.

Damon was nervous, so nervous his thoughts were everywhere, he stood by the roses and waited for Vanessa to come.

As soon as Vanessa spotted Damon she ran up to him "hi" she said "hi" he replied and awkward silence fell in between them.

"Vanessa, i don't have any experience on this" he said looking straight into Vanessa's eyes "I don't either" she replied and Damon sighted

"I don't have experience, but I would like to try" Vanessa gave him a small smile "I would like to try too" she said, trying to hide her blush, but Damon lifted her head up "I like it when you blush" he said and she smiled blushing even more.

"Come with me" he said grabbing Vanessa's hand, he led her to a part of the garden she had never seen before, it was beautiful and it contained all kinds of flowers, Damon picked up a flower and put it on Vanessa's hair "A flower for a flower" he said and Vanessa giggled "that's so cheesy" she said, and he chuckled.

The rest of the night was pretty normal, Vanessa and Damon talked a bit, but after a while he decided to take her back.

As soon as Vanessa reached her room she fell on her bed and sighted, the day had been pretty awesome, she smiled again and fell asleep.

Vanessa woke up the next day with the feeling that something bad was going to happen but she decided to ignore it, she started to walk down the stairs but stoped on her tracks when she heard a painful scream,

She turned around and bolted up the stairs following the screams, the screams led her to the piano room, where Damon told her not to go, but she couldn't just sit there, she had to know what was happening.

After battling herself about opening the door she said "Fuck it and opened the door

But nothing had prepared her for what she was about to see......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What did she see??!
Find out on the next chapter!
Also I'm so sorry that it was this short, but I had a bit of writers block.

Anyways I hope you like this chapter!
Xoxo
-LoveReading10121