Mel x sensy lemon

No one asked for this. But my friends wanted sin so I wrote them sin... and it turned out good so here! Have a lemon!

3rd person pov

Mel pinned sensy up against the wall forcefully making sensy yelp.

"Mel?!"

"You know, there's been something I've been wanting to try with you~"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll find out soon enough. And now that ganz isn'there, I can do whatever I want~"

Mel pinned sensy hands above his head. Sensy tried to break free of Mel's grip but ended up hurting his wrist instead.

"Keep struggling. It will make my job easier~"

Sensy glared at mel, he noticed a slight pink blush dusting his cheeks. Mel's in heat. Sensy tried to get away again.

"your kinda cute like this ya know?"

Mel leans against sensy stopping him from moving and grinds on him slightly, making sensy gasp.

"Oh? Did you like that?~"

"S-stop it mel..."

"Oh but from that gasp I think you might actually want this!"

Sensy mumbled in response. Mel kissed him roughly licking his jaw, asking for an entrance. Sensy refused, but mel snuck his hand up his shirt and found sensy soul and squeezed it making sensy gasp and moan slightly. Mel forces his tounge in and intertwines his with sensys. Pulling out from the kiss panting he smirks at sensy.

"You taste pretty good~ I see why ganz likes to keep you to himself."

Sensy replied panting alittle.

"Shut...up"

Sensys pov

Why did I have to stay home today. I could have gone with ganz. What do I do? I can't force him off me, he's made damn sure of that. And he's in heat, which isn't helping. I feel something lick my neck and I moan.

"Mel~"

What. The. Fuck.

"So your neck is sensitive huh?"

A blush started to spread across my face. Why is mel so god dammed good at this?

"Good to know~"

Mel started to attack my neck, biting sucking and licking it. He found multiple sweet spots and everytime he'd bite one I'd moan louder. I felt an entrance for in my pelvic area, i was already starting to get wet down there. Mel seemed to know that something formed down there, his hand moved and he started to rub the opening.

"A-ah~ stop it~"

"Now we both know you don't want that."

Mel stopped rubbing my entrance and slipped my pants down. There was a bulge growing in his pants. He saw a scarf that i'd gotten as birthday gift lying on the ground. He snapped his fingers and bound my wrists up with magic and picked the scarf up.

"Well. Let's get a litte kinky here shall we?~"

Mel quickly tied the scarf around my eyes.

I heard him slip his clothes off. I couldn't see anything. I was starting to freak out when mel thrusted  inside me. I screamed out his name.

"A-AH~ MEL~"

Fuck he feels good... he started moving quickly, not giving me time to adjust. Tears streamed down my face from both pain and pleasure. I heard mel moan a little.

"Damn sensy~ you feel like heaven~"

I wrapped my legs around mel. Mel unbound my wrists and I wrapped those around his neck.

"Mel~ faster~"

Mel sped up the pace, pleasure coursing down my spine. I felt a knot in my stomach start to form.

"I'm getting close~"

My voice was breathy from using it and getting slammed up against the wall by mel.

"Me to~"

I cam after a few thrusts and mel did soon after. Mel pulled out and carried me to the bed. I was panting. He flopped over next to me.

"C-can you take my blindfold off?"

I couldn't move I was so exausted. Mel reached over and untied it.

"Love ya sensy"

"Yea love you to mel"

We both fell asleep rather quickly after that