scifell 2 (another scifell fic)

Welcome back to life of sci and fell! They seem to be having fun!
Sci and fell: not really.
Shut up you two. anyway this was requested by SirScarfyFish!

(fell bold, sci italics, swap underlined. unless texting)

Sci's pov.

'Fell and i have been dating for awhile and i'm very happy, but i think fell starting to not love me anymore. its been bugging me for days. and thats not even the beginning. the nightmares started last night. worse than any genocide nightmare i had. I decided to spy on fell for awhile. just to find out if he says or does something to prove me right or wrong. still its a nagging fear that i just can get my mind off of. Not even science, my favorite thing to do, can distract me!' I wrote quickly and put my pen down. the last few pages of my journal (idk) were filled with things close to that. I looked at the time. 7:59. Fell should call me soon. If he does. I looked at my phone for about three minutes.

"he's not gonna call...."

I plugged in my phone to charge and flopped on my bed. I didn't wanna sleep because of the nightmare but i knew i have to. I was hanging out with blue tomorrow. I decided to text him.

Me: Hey we still haging out tomorrow?
blue: yea! fell said he wanted to come so he's coming to!
me: uh ok...
blue: you ok? you don't seem to happy.
me: yea i'm fine. why do you ask?
blue: sci your usually very happy to see fell. whats wrong?
me: i'm having doubts...
blue: About you and fell?
me: yea... blue what if he doesn't love me anymore?
blue: aww sci. i'm sure he does!
me: but he used to call me almost every night and he hasn't called me in the last week! also he avoids me at school!
blue: well he can't avoid you tomorrow!
me: yea i guess your right...
blue: i know! i'm the magnificent sans! i am always right! Anyway night sci! see ya tomorrow!
me: yea. night blue.

I set my phone down. Blue made me feel a bit better. I turned my light off using magic because i'm to lazy to actually get up. I layed back down, closed my eyes and went to sleep.

_next day_

My alarm clock went off and i almost thru it against a wall. I got up putt on my usual type of clothes and finally remembered. 'oh shit. i'm actully doing something today......... and fell's gonna be there. oh no.'. I looked at the time. oh shit. i gotta go. oh well. i like teleporting. I teleported to swaps house which was ,as always, very clean.

"oh! hey sci! Fells not here yet so what you wanna do? i just made tacos if you want one."

"sure. and we could do a puzzle if you want."

"YES! PUZZLES!"

About half way through the puzzle, fell teleported in.

"hey"

i blushed a bit. i hadn't heard his voice for awhile. It was still perfect.

"hey fell! me and sci were just working on a puzzle! wanna join?"

"uh sure."

he sat down right across from me. we still hadn't said a word. Much less looked at each other.

"oh! i forgot something! give me a second i'll be back ok? bye!"

He ran up to his room and shut the door.

It was silent for a moment. I decided to break that silence.

"hey fell... did i do something wrong?"

"w-what do you mean?"

"you've been ignoring me..."

I was actually about to cry. no take that back i was crying.

Fell's POV

oh god. I-is sci crying? oh no. i got up and walked to his side and hugged him. this was weird to me but it seemed to surprise him.

"what could you have done wrong?"

"i don't know! you've just been avoiding me at school and you used to call me alost every night and now you don't! i've been worried that...that..."

"that what?"

"that you don't love me anymore..."

"why on earth would i not love you anymore? I'm really sorry that i haven't been talking to you. And i know this is no excuse but my worlds been going through many genocide routes lately. it only recently got a pacifist route. i have no reason not to love you!"

I have no idea what i'm doing but it seems to be working. H looked up at me and i smiled.

"r-really?"

"yea. and i'll prove that i still love you"

i didn't even give him time to reply. I kissed him.

Sci's pov

I kissed fell back. being honest it felt nice to be near him again. we broke the kiss and blue came back out smiling.

"well thanks for waiting..... you two ok?"

I just nod.