Alright people. A/n please read.

I'm sure you've all heard of the blue whale challenge by now, but just in case you haven't heard of It i'd like to warn you about it. So. What's the blue whale challenge you might ask? The blue whale challenge is a suicide game. Someone will contact you telling you about the game, or slowly becoming your friend then mentioning it to you. These people are what I like to call 'masters'. Well there idiots to, but we don't want to offend nobody. These masters target people who are already suffering from depression, anxiety, social awkwardness, and just people that don't fit in with society. The tell you to get an app after awhile. If you don't, they will threaten you till you do. Ex/ They'll kill your parents or Ex2/ They'll kill you. After you download the app, the app will start to hack your phone for personal information about you and anyone in your contacts list. This is how they contact you! They get your phone number or accout username and message you. After it's hacked your phone it will say start challenges. If you click that, it will give you a new challenge everyday. These challenges will go from simple things like watch a scary movie or sneak out of the house at night. These challenges will slowly get more worse, creepy and dark. Like self-harm, hurt someone you care about. Until the last day, day 50, it will challenge you to kill yourself. Most people take the challenge, because of the challenges done previously. If you don't do challenge 50, your assigned 'master' will come see you in real life and A) kill you themself or B) talk you into killing yourself. Either way they will make sure you die. I've got a screenshot of the app they tell you to use. It's ironic they put it near the dumb ways to die game.

If someone messages you about joining on an app you can report people on please do it! And if your thinking about joining, message me

If someone messages you about joining on an app you can report people on please do it! And if your thinking about joining, message me. I will always talk to you guys if your having trouble. I don't want anyone I care about to die. And i care about all of you. So please don't join. I will publish a lemon chapter here soon. And if you requested something please re-comment it down below. My phone deleted the list. Sorry about this.