A/n please read.

Okay. If you people follow others hater/art theif books you might know that I have been tagged in a few. Before you go and spam hate or ask why, I'd like to explain myself. There is an account on here by the username of Mai_Waifu_. She has recently been getting alot of hate. And even though she might be a very offensive person, I believe she still deserved a second chance. So I stood up for her. When I did so two people messaged me. I won't say there names as they don't deserve hate either. In fact. This chapter will have no tags.  When these two people messaged me, the were explaining themselves. When I asked why they spammed Mai there answers were diffrent. One was being because she wanted to and was bored also because they got offended when Mai hated on one of there ships. The second was an I don't know. When I told them that was sort of a dick move they told me that they were offended as well. Back to the first comment. And the reason i'm being called a hater. I might have lost my cool and told them to go fuck themselves. Yes I will give proof. And I will take responsibility for my actions. I admit. I didn't need to lose my  oil over something as stupid and as f*cked up as that. I definatley regret what  I said. Again I'm sorry to the people who had to hear this. And i'm sorry for my own stupid action. And the two of you who i'I'm talking to. If you could do me a favor and not comment something rude or hateful that would be nice. And to the two of you that I'm talking to. I'm am sorry to you the most. You didn't deserve anything mean that I said to you. You were just trying to defend yourself.  Here's the proof. Both conversations went both the same way so there's only a peice. Again. I'm sorry.

If you read to here, i'm sorry if I made you depressed in someway, or made you feel unhappy

If you read to here, i'm sorry if I made you depressed in someway, or made you feel unhappy. Thank you for understanding. But if you still want to spam me with hate, do so. God knows I deserve it.