WW! Goth x Vampire! Palette (COLLAB)

Okie dokie. Hi guys Fran here. But this time is special. Today I have done a Collab with a lovely person named  . But For the rest of my mortal life I will call her Sam. Because I like the name Sam. It is a nice name. Actually, it's because on UTA Her username is Sam Wolfe. But I actually do like the name Sam. Anyway! So, this is a NaJ story. It is also a Poth story! Anyway, let's get this started, and I'll say more at I guess. This is another Werewolf story so. Ye. Palette is a vampire.

And PJ is kind of a dick.

Naj Belongs to Rouge and Tumblr, however for story and plot convenience, not everything is factually correct

Goth and Geno were played by me, Reaper, Xhaji and Palette and PJ were played by Sam.

Goth sat in the library afterschool. He had some science home work that he was trying to get done, but he ended up reading book instead. His parents knew he helped out in the library afterschool. His parents were fine with it, as long as he was home before the moon was out. It was understandable given what he was. His sister, Xhaji, was human. Goth however was not. He took after his other father and was a werewolf. Goth heard the library doors open and one of the jocks went up to goth. It was PJ, Resident school king.

"Hey Goth! Have you seen Xhaji?"

Goth looked up at the taller boy. He had a smile on his face.

"No, not sense a little bit ago. Sorry PJ."

"Damn. It's cool Goth."

PJ sighed and turned to leave. A new kid Goth hadn't seen before was walking into the library. The kid visibly tensed up as he saw PJ. PJ Pushed the kid out of his way, actually pushing the kid down. PJ glared at the kid.

"What the hell are you doing here..."

Goth saw the kid mumble something under his breath. The kid started to gather up his books, but PJ Didn't help and scattered them on the ground even more. The sympathetic glances from kids in the library start. Some laughed. PJ looked away. The kid just kept trying to get his books together.

"You freak... How did you even get in this school?"

Goth stood up and went over to the two boys, sighing as this was the third time he's had to stop someone from doing this all day.

"Hey PJ, you might find Xhaji in the Gym. That's my best guess, if she hasn't gone home. Now please don't cause a scene."

PJ Gave the kid one last glare and walked off. Goth bent down to help the kid with his books.

"Sorry about that. PJ can be like that sometimes. After a while he hopefully won't bother you much."

The kid didn't look at me, but he did speak.

"I live with him... I'm used to it by now...."

"Oh? I didn't know PJ had a brother. He never mentions one. Though I guess that means you'd be at the top of his list huh?"

Goth got back up holding a few of the kids' books. The kid got up as well.

"Well, anyway. My name's Goth. And you are?"

"I'm Palette and I'm not surprised PJ doesn't talk about me. He doesn't like me very much."

Goth could see sharp teeth as palette spoke. Goth couldn't help but wonder if Palette was a werewolf to. Goth smiled, showing off his own sharp teeth.

"I can't see why. You seem pretty cool to me already."

"Yeah... Thanks. You seem cool to. I should head home after I grab my textbooks though. I can't really be out at night."