Freshpaper (i love this ship now!!!!!)

SO this was requested by lovetmnt34d and i'm glad they did because i didn't actually know about this ship. So i went and looked it up and instantly fell in love. If you were like me and don't know this ship is fresh X PJ or Paperjam , Ink and errors kid. PJ's gonna be a little rebellious. he's a teenager. Enjoy~

PJ's POV

Ink and error were taking me to meet the other sanses today. They told me to watch out for a guy who was really colorful and wore glasses that said yolo across them, and to avoid him if possible. Me, being the teenager i am went against that. We stepped into the Multi-verse the sanses were meeting in. It was a lot bigger that i thought it was. (PJ's in bold ,inks in italics ,errors in normal and fresh is in underline)

"so uh how many sanses are there?"

"i lost track at about 20."

"well you must have been pretty bored then."

"no i just like drawing."

"I used to know the exact number but then i forgot it. didn't really care enough."

Great how am I gonna find the guy with that many people around? What did error say his name was? Fresh? yea that was it. 

"Well i'm gonna look around a bit. bye."

"remember what we told you!"

"yea yea. avoid A colorful idiot. Great description."

I walked off leaving error and ink kinda laughing at themselves.

Ink's pov (just for a second)

"great description indeed."

"Hey you came up with it"

PJ's POV  

Other sanses started arriving After i walked away from ink and error. I heard a blaster From behind me and strings snapping. What happened? I ran back to see error attacking fresh. Wonder what he said to piss error off. Error got ready to shoot another blaster. Didn't look like any of the sans wanted to interfere. I don't blame them. Errors pretty scary when he's angry. Ink held error back but got pushed back. I saw that and something inside me snapped because next i knew i had error tied up pretty good with black strings. The faces of the others were hilarious.

"error. enough is enough. Leave fresh the hell alone."

"why do you care what happens to fresh?"

"I don't. You brought ink into it by pushing him."

Error seemed to freak when i mentioned him pushing ink because he started to snap the strings holding him.

"Crap i lost my temper again huh......"

"yep"

He walked over to ink And helped him up.

"sorry.... you ok?"

"i'm fine."

 "you sure?"

"yea"

Glad thats settled. I turned around and walked over to the Table to get food. Fresh teleported next to me.

"Hey thanks for getting error off my back bro"

"no problem, but what did you say to him to make him that angry?"

"i don't really know"

"how do you piss a guy off without knowing what you did?"

"thats a good question"

I laughed a bit and i think i saw fresh blush.

Fresh's POV

I blushed when the kid laughed. He was so cute!!

"you ok fresh? You look a little blue there"

"y-yea i'm fine"

"you sure 'bout that?"

"yea I'm sure. Anyway i didn't get your name. What is it?"

"Paperjam or PJ for short"

"fits you....."

"you think?"

I don't know why but i really wanted to kiss Pj. God damn it brain.....

"yea its cute"

Pj's face turned pink. He took a muffin off the table and ate it because so he didn't have to respond. It's so Kawaii!!!!! (what the hell am i doing with my life any more?!?!?!)

_Time skip!!! (sorry)_

PJ's pov

He just called me cute!!! Oh my god! I just met this guy and i like him! Gad demnit...... (best English ever) He probably wouldn't like me back though.... I Ate a muffin to cover up the fact that i was blushing. Didn't work very well though...

Fresh's pov

I heard G teleport behind me and whisper something in my ear. Then teleported away. (G will be in italic bold even though he doesn't say much. G is gaster sans for those who don't know.) 

"just kiss him already"

I turned bright blue. WTF G WTF!! 

Pj looked at me weird.

"who was that?"

"that was Gaster sans. we all call him G tho"

"What did he tell you?"

Should i do it? Some part of my brain was screaming Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams!(gotta love dem memes) Gaster was smiling at me as he told Science to distract Ink and error. 

Sci's Pov

I caught on to G's plan quick. I ran off to find them. (sci is in Bold underline)

"hey ink hey error. I got an idea. Lets go paint Reapers house bright pink with flowers on it!"

They agreed. I think error has something against reaper... Idk.. Before we left i gave G a look that said get some damn pictures. He just smiled and took out a camera

Fresh's pov

I watched sci lead error and ink off somewhere. That pretty much gave me the perfect opportunity and i was gonna take it. This means i can kiss him and get away with it.  i Looked at Pj.  He Watched his parent leave.

"well least they trust me"

"do you trust me?"

"well yea."

He looked at me with a look That said OK where is this going.

"would you still trust me if i did this?"

I leaned down and kissed him. He turned pink and G took a picture. I broke away blushing.

"If you were anyone else no, but your not someone else so yes i still trust you!"

The he kissed me and i swear i heard G's mind Screaming 'shipped'.   

A/n

I just about died from the cuteness of this ship......... Anyway Please tell me if you enjoyed this and please request! I don't rally care if I've done the ship already. I just love writing these. any Thank you for reading. The song above is the evolution of music by pentatonix and i love it Bye bye~