i need help. (Classicfell Lemon)

Why am i doing this???? Anyway everyone is at a party and most are drunk. Very drunk. But classic sans is the most drunk and fell being the only non drunk person gets to take him home. You can guess the rest. This was requested by PringleProngle. Do not judge them. ok? ok.

Fell's pov

(Fell's in bold. Outers in italics. Classic in in underlined)

"Why do I have to take him home?"

"Because he's drunk and your not~"

"What about swap? He doesn't even drink."

"He left awhile ago~"

"Fine I'll take him home. But only once. I ain't taking the rest of you home. Find someone else to do that."

I went over to the bar and grabbed classic.

"Come on. I have to take you home."

"But why?~"

"Because your drunk."

"I'm not as think as you drunk I am~"

I said fuck it and knocked the guy out. Least he'll be asleep till we actually get to his house. I've noticed that teleporting wakes most people up. Drunk or not. I teleported to classics house and opened the door. His papyrus wasn't there. He probably went to classics mettaton. On well. I dragged classic up the stairs and to his room.

"Your freakin heavy you know that?"

"How am I heavy? I'm only made of bones~"

"Your magic still weighs as much as you should if you were human."

Classic stood up. That scared me a bit because he was letting me drag him across the floor.

"Uhh classic?"

Classic pinned me to the bed and started kissing down my neck.

"C-classic?"

"Shhhh~"

I tried to push him off thinking he wasn't that strong ,but couldn't. I didn't realize how strong the guy was. I mean anyone could think that I guess because he never does anything. Classics hand started to creep up my shirt. no. no. no. no. no. My eye flared red but classic just put a blind fold around my eyes. Well.......fuck. He started to rub my bottom ribs making me moan a bit. I cover my mouth. WTF.

"admit it. your enjoying this~"

"s-shut up."

He grabbed my soul and licked the side of it.

"s-stop~"

He stuck his finger inside my soul. My soul started to shake a little and kinda started dripping. 

"Come on admit it~"

"f-fine.... yes i-i'm enjoying this. Happy?"

"hehe. yea."

My soul burst soon after and classic ,being the drunk asshole he is, fell asleep on top of me.

"G-god damnit. Boss is gonna f-freak if he hears about this..."

I fell asleep soon after...

I am sooo sorry if this is rushed. the only reason i got this done is because i had a bucket of vanilla ice cream next to me. Thank them. And if you request a lemon don't expect it as quick as a fluff one because when it come to lemon a bang my head off a wall thinking of a story line for them. And then i actually have to write the thing which means i have to go buy more ice cream. Ice cream is the only reason i able to write these things. so thank ice cream for this. Bye bye~