Partner | S.Y

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Yvonne Kim.
Policeman! Sousuke x OC.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Yvonne's POV
I walked into the station and sat at my desk while all the other officers looked at the notice board to find out who their partners were for the next two months, "She's so lucky" Someone said, "I know, she's got Officer Yamazaki" The other said as they walked past me, I raised an eyebrow, got up from my desk and over to the board, I barged through the crowd, 'Officers Kim and Yamazaki. My office' I read, I rolled my eyes and went to the Captains office, I knocked on it and entered, "Officer Kim, please sit while we wait for Officer Yamazaki" the Captain said as I sat down, it was a solid 10minutes before he turned up.

"You wanted me, Captain?" Yamazaki asked, he nodded and mentioned him to sit down, he did so, "Now, I'm sending you two on a very dangerous case, which requires you to go under cover" The Captain explained, "Are you sure you've got the right female officer for this, sir? Officer Kim is too innocent" Yamazaki said making me roll my eyes, "She's just as skilled as you" The Captain said, "It's not that I doubt her skills sir, it's just is she prepared to do anything for being undercover" Yamazaki said smirking at me, I continued to ignore him, the Captain gave small smirk before continuing to explain the case.

***
The two of us walked out of the Captains office, Yamazaki wrapped his arm around my shoulders "If you want to back down out of this case, I wouldn't blame you. It is pretty dangerous for a little woman like you" he said, I sighed and pushed his arm off my shoulders, "I suggest we get on patrol before the Lieutenant bites our heads off" I say, Yamazaki nodded and we went to the police car before driving around our assigned block for the day, Yamazaki driving and myself in the passenger seat, it was a hot day and with two of us in the car made it worse, even with the windows down.

I sighed before unbuttoning my shirt, "Alright calm down Kim" Yamazaki said, "It's too warm, I have a tank top underneath so don't feel too lucky" I say as I removed the shirt, he raise an eyebrow "So will this your first 'dangerous' undercover case?" He asked attempting to make a conversation, "Nope" I say, his jaw dropped, "I've been on..." I trailed off as I counted the previous cases I done, "...14 'dangerous' undercover cases, solo and without any problems. So, the reason I've been put with you beats me" I explain, his jaw still hung low making me shake my head before closing his mouth, "Wouldn't want you to choke on a fly preventing you from the case tonight" I say, he rolled his eyes and smirked.

***
It was late when I made my way back to the Station to meet up with Yamazaki, I had my hair lightly curled, smokey eyes with a nude lipstick, a camouflage crop-top, black ripped skinny jeans, heeled combat boots and a black leather jacket to finish it off, I walked in and approached him as he was talking to Officer Rin Matsuoka, "Ready?" I asked making them both turn and their jaws drop, "And how are you gonna carry your weapons?" Matsuoka asked as he stood up, I sighed and pulled my pistol from my leather jacket and held it up to his head, "Trust me. I know what I'm doing" I say putting it away, "Let's go" Yamazaki said, I lead the way to the cars we had to use, "Remind me never to mess with her" I heard someone whispered making me smirk.

I climbed into the blue car and Yamazaki got in the silver, "Remember where to go?" Yamazaki asked over the radio, "I should be asking you that in case you loose me" I smirked, "Give it your best shot" Yamazaki said, I chuckled before revving the engine and driving out of the garage.

***

We arrived at the street race setup, "Who the hell?" I heard the crowd ask as we came to a stop and got out, I sat on the bonnet while Yamazaki leant against his, "This isn't any place for a lady like yourself" Someone said as they approached me, "And this isn't a place for a lame excuse of a driver like yourself" I fired back and the crowd laughed, he laughed before grabbing my wrist pulling me closer to him causing Yamazaki to jump up but I mentioned him to stop, "Don't try and get yourself killed by insulting me" he said, I rolled my eyes before tripping him over on to his back and stand on his neck, "Don't get yourself killed by underestimating me" I growl getting off him, "Kimmy darling!" Viv called out as she came over and hugged me, I patted her back "I'm looking for a Hans Turret" I say as she pulled away, she raised an eyebrow "You disappear for 8months then you come back wanting to race the King of Street races?" She asked, I nodded and she smiled "You haven't changed one bit. Who's the guy you brought?" She asked mentioning Yamazaki.

I mentioned him over, "This is my partner" I say, she raised an eyebrow "So your the reason why my Kimmy hasn't been around for the past 8months" she said, "Not that sort of partner" I sighed, Yamazaki shook his head before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him "Always trying to keep us a secret" he muttered as he kissed my forehead, I rolled my eyes "Alright enough with this, Sousuke. I came to race, not to show you off" I smirked, he smiled and let me go as Viv lead me to Hans, he was surrounded by his group, "Hey Hans!" Viv yelled making him turn around and smile coming over to us, she gave him a hug "So who's your friend?" He asked, "Kim" I say, he raised an eyebrow "So is that short for Kimberly?" He asked, I rolled my eyes "You'd love to find out but sadly I'm not here to talk, I'm here to race you" I say folding my arms and he began laughing.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked, I nodded "I wanna see how good you are" I say, he smirked, "The roads are clear! Let's go!" Someone yelled, I smirked "Let's do this" he said getting into his car "I hope you know what you're doing Kimmy" Viv said as I got into my own and followed Hans to the start line, a group of girls surrounded his car making me scoff before Yamazaki came up to mine, "Don't loose" he said, I chuckled "Perhaps if I win this I'll allow you to take me on that date you was begging me about earlier" I smirked, his jaw dropped "I wasn't begging" he said making me chuckle, I closed his jaw and gave him a peck on the cheek, "Whatever you say, partner" I say giving a wink and revving the engine.

***
We arrested Hans a week after the race, I was sat at my desk twirling a pen in my hand Sousuke leant against my desk "Can I help you Officer Yamazaki?" I asked raising an eyebrow, "What happened to calling me Sousuke?" He smirked, I rolled my eyes "Anyway, that date. We're going on it tonight" he said, I nodded "Let's get on patrol before Lieutenant bites our heads off, Sousuke" I say grabbing the keys to our car and leading us out of the station.

We had been in the car for five minutes and Sousuke was already sweating, I had unbuttoned my shirt before we left the Station as the weather reports said it was going to be the hottest day of the year, I sighed as we stopped at a red light, "Screw it" he muttered before removing his shirt completely revealing his perfect sculptured abs, "How the hell are you surviving in that shirt and tank top?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow as I turned to face him, "I'm not" I say before turning my attention back to the road, "I've seen you in a lot more revealing outfits so it shouldn't be a problem" he said as he went to remove the shirt, I shook my head "I'm fine" I say slapping him away and parked in the usual spot to observe the block.

"Oh come on. What are you hiding? We're partners you can tell me" he said going to remove the shirt again, I fought against him before he knocked me "You're bleeding" he said before managing to remove my shirt revealing a cut on my shoulder that the scab had been knocked off, I sighed before using my shirt to hold against it to stop it from bleeding, "Sorry" he said, I raised an eyebrow "I've had worse" I say, "How?" He asked, "I went in to arrest Hans and we got into a little fight. He cut me with a shard of glass from his coffee table" I explained, he nodded and it fell silent, I turned to him to say something but was met by his lips, my eyes widened before I eased into it and returned it, he pulled away a little red "Sorry" he said making me smile, I rolled my eyes "Perhaps we can continue tonight on our date" I smirked, his eyes widened and he smiled.