Half-Breed

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Imelda Menendez.
Ghoul! Cast.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Imelda's POV
I walked into college alongside Gōu and Rin and we met up with our group of friends, Haru, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei and Sousuke. They're all Ghouls and think that I'm human, which they're not entirely wrong, I'm a half-breed, part human, part Ghoul, thanks to my Ghoul mother and CCG Inspector father, who's dead. They're 'cool' with me knowing that they're Ghouls, so they're comfortable on not eating human food around me.

"Imelda, are you okay?" Makoto asked, I smiled and nodded before actually listening on their conversation, "What do you think he's doing here?" Gōu asked, I raised an eyebrow "I don't know but whatever it is, it's not going to be good knowing Logan" Sousuke said, my eyes widened "I left something at home. I'll see you later" I say as I got up from the table and ran out of the college grounds to home.

Sousuke's POV
We watched as Imelda ran out of the grounds, "What's up with her?" Nagisa asked, I shrugged and Gōu face-palmed "Logan was the Ghoul that killed her dad" she said and all our eyes widened, "You don't think that he's back to finished the job" Makoto asked, "Let's go find out" Rin said as we made our way to her house, we arrived to find the door slightly open, I opened it and we walked into a mess of a front room, "Imelda!" Gōu yelled as she search the other rooms, Haru went over to something on the floor, "Guys" he said, Rei went over and tasted the blood, he spat it back out "Female Ghoul blood" he said, I raised an eyebrow.

"He's brought a friend?" Nagisa asked, "No, he has no female associates" Rin said, "Then who is it?" Gōu asked, "You don't think that Imelda is actually a Ghoul, do you?" Rei asked, I shrugged.

***
Imelda's POV
I was chained to a chair as I was forced to watch Logan torture my mother, "I think I've put you through enough, how about we switch the roles, hm?" He asked as he came over to me, "Don't even try you b*stard" My mother growled as she broke free from the chains and went to attack him but he saw it coming and took her head off in a clean swing.

My eyes widened as her body dropped to the floor, "Mother!" I screamed as tears streamed down my face, "I'll let you have some alone time to grieve. Then the fun will begin" Logan said as left me, I hung my head and some hair fell forward, I raised an eyebrow to find that it was white, I sighed "You've removed my family members. I won't allow you to do anymore harm" I growled before the doors slammed open, "Said your goodbyes. Good, now take that out of here it's messing the place up" Logan said as he mentioned my mothers decapitated body, "Changed your hair colour for me. How lovely" he spat as he came closer to me.

"Now tell me darling, what's it like with no parents?" He asked as he let out a psychotic laugh, "What's it like to be dead?" I asked, "Huh?" "You can tell me when I kill you" I say, he laughed "Tell me, how's a weakling like you gonna kill me?" He asked as he leaned towards me, I raised an eyebrow "Weakling? Hm. I guess we'll both find out" I say before snapping the chains around my ankles and the chair arms before jumping around him and strangling him with the chain, he threw me off him before revealing his Kagune "It's gonna be fun hearing your screams little pig" he said, I snapped the chains around my wrists and tilted my head "We'll find out who'll be screaming soon enough" I say as I revealed my own Kagune wings and tentacles.

***
I arrived home to find it cleaned up from the mess that Logan left when he kidnapped myself and my mother, it had been about two months and it was early Monday morning and I sighed before washing myself down and changing into some clothes before making my way the college, I walked through the doors and everyone stared at me "Take a picture it lasts longer" I spat as I continued to walked to the usual meeting point of the others, I approached them and Makoto's jaw dropped "Imelda" Gōu yelled as she hugged me along with Rin, Nagisa, Makoto and Rei, I sighed as they let go of me.