6. The Girl that you Love

Chapter 6:

The Girl that you Love

Patricks POV:

I woke up late, I hadn't had a good sleep because I had Pete Wentz on my mind all night. I dressed in another plain shirt, black jeans and a dark blue cardigan. I was almost missing the bus.

"Pat I made you pancakes you better eat them!" My Dad called.

"Can I take them to go I'm in a super rush!" He nodded saying good bye, I caught the bus just in time.

"Excuse me sir is this seat taken?" I asked Brendon, smiling about having friends for once.

"Oh hey 'Trick.. Sit on dow- are those pancakes?" I laughed at his ability to stop mid-word to ask about food.

"Go right ahead Bren." I passed him the bag of still warm pancakes.

"You're sure I can have them?" He asked, a little late since he was already shoving his face full.

"I'm sure!" He laughed.

"Good 'cause they're great!" Once we got off the bus we went to class, nothing really happened in Biology our crazy teacher just explained how, like everyday this whole year would work. Snooze. I sat down next to Pete in History again.

"'Trick, if you can trust me, can I trust you?" Pete asked me, as soon as I sat down. I nodded.

"You can trust me, I promise"

"Okay, I need help." He looked up at me looking like a nervous little kid, an adorable look on him.

"With?" I asked him.

"I think I am in love with someone."

"Okay, what you do is get a bit drunk, then kiss them and say you love them- if they react good, you weren't drunk. If they react bad then you were to drunk to control yourself and you don't like them-" before I could say I was just joking the teacher cut in.

"Mr. Stump, Mr. Wentz. I'm sure your conversation is important but can it wait till after class?" We both mumbled our sorry's and went back to attempting to pay attention in class. Attempting was the right word for it.

I had an apple for lunch so no one could comments on my lack of food, I could feel Pete's eyes on my as I nibbled at the apple slowly. Brendon cleared his throat to clear the awkward silence before he spoke up.

"My parents agreed we can use my house for the party on the Friday, they will even buy us a few cans of beer, if we want anything stronger we need others sources though."

"I could probably bring vodka, my sister has like three bottles left over from her birthday." Joe replied.

"Who all is coming?" Pete asked.

"Well obviously all of us, plus whomever else we think is cool enough ." Brendon answered, seems like he had it all planed out, I wondered if the girl Pete was in love with would be cool enough to come.

I finished suffering through the day and then Brendon and I took the bus home together, he only lived two stops farther than me, surprisingly.

"Patrick.." I stopped trying too escape to my room and looked at my Mom and Dad standing in the kitchen.

"Yes?" I replied like I had no clue what they were going to talk about.

"Pat I'm worried about you!" My Mom said crying a bit. I realized I preferred being called 'Trick.

"What's there to be worried about! Things have changed since we moved remember I have a new group of friends, I'm even going to a party on Friday that I was invited too!" My parents were silent for a second.

"When was the last time you ate?" My Dad asked.

"Lunch!" It wasn't a lie I had had an apple.

"What did you have?"

"Cafeteria special of the day, lasagna." I lied, well it was the special I know because the other boys had it.

"And breakfast?"

"You made me pancakes! You think I would pass up on Dad's famous pancakes!" I tried to make myself sound convincing.

"There's better ways to lose weight Patrick." My Mom said still crying.

"Is this what you think it's all about? Do you think I'm anorexic or something, because I'm not. I've been a bit more active and eating less junk and lost some weight and now you think I'm anorexic? Wow thanks."

"I'm sorry Patrick!" My mom started to cry harder, I walked out of the kitchen. Once I got up to my room I considered my options, I could call Pete or Brendon, I could just chill here. Or I could talk to my friend from back home. I quickly logged onto my computer, he would answer his Facebook messages fastest.

[fat]

[faggot]

[I hope your dead]

[no one liked you anyways]

[I will still find you and when I do I will kill everyone you love]

[die]

[nerd]

[ugly]

These were just some of the messages on my wall, tears started pouring out my eyes, I searched around my room for a tissue, but instead I found the blade I had taken from Pete. A whimper escaped my lips as I pressed the cold metal down. One cut, two cut, three cut more.

A/N SOTC: (whale I guess it would have to be) Girl That you Love by Panic! at the Disco (cuz of the chapter name haha)

~~Xo ashley!marie