camping.

Today I wasn't late because it's the time when I can go out of the castle walls without actually sneaking out, without anyone's acknowledgment.
We are going to the woods nearby and we will be going there on horses.
Now that's fun. Right?

I hurried down to the stables where my house is. I find all the people gathered there, ready for the adventure, kind of.

 I find all the people gathered there, ready for the adventure, kind of

"Hey, bill. So, where is he?" I asked bill, the one who takes care of all the pets in the castle.

"My apologies your majesty, but your house is injured"

"What? Then how am I supposed to go?"

"Umm, there is a way but it's way too dangerous."

"What is it?"

"We have a house but-"

"But?"

"It is not trained. It could be dangerous. You might not be able to handle it"

"If that's the only way, then I have to do it. I can't miss this for the world"

_______

"Easy there boy, we can do it"
I said trying to calm down the house.
Just like bill said he was indeed hard to handle but I did it after a few tries. At last .
And guess what? I was late again.

When I reached there, everyone was already waiting for me.

So as soon as I reached, we started for the small trip.

______
Third-person point of view

Everybody seems to enjoy the woods and the beautiful weather but for some strange reason, jimin's eyes were only on the beautiful princess who was lost in the beauty of her surroundings.

He could hear the whistles all around him. The whistles men used to indicate that they found their prey.

Not after a long time, he heard a gun go off. He got a little startled but recovered quickly.

He tried to search for Areum only to realise she was gone. He also saw a figure on a horse which was speeding away from the group.

"Oh, shit" he muttered before going behind her.

_______

I was completely lost in the beauty of the woods before I heard the sound of a gun go off.

But my horse reacted before I.
It got startled and I immediately lost control when it took off one it's full speed deeper into the woods. Away from the safety of being in groups.

I wasn't even able to stop the house. It went wild. The only thought I am having right now is " I am going to die and nobody will ever find me. This is my end"

Just then I heard another horse behind me. But it didn't help. I was completely frightened that I didn't even dare look back.

I clutched closer to the house and shut my eyes.

And I next thing I know is that I am flying. Maybe I am going to heaven or something. But I quickly realised that the house behind me overtook mine and blocked the path which caused my house to stand on its two legs and that I was going to fall on the ground.

The impact was quick. It felt like an asteroid just hit me. I tried really hard to just come into my sitting position.

The man who helped me suddenly came and hugged me so tight. For some odd reason, I felt safe. I felt home. finally.(she feels that the castle is more like a prison as she wasn't even allowed to go outside on her own)
I didn't know whom I expected the man to be when he pulled back but it was definitely not the one who I thought would save my life one day.

But the thing that surprised me, even more, is that his eyes were filled with concern and that he was actually worried. Worried about me.

"Glad nothing serious happened to you, otherwise- just-" he paused for a moment before saying "can you get up?"

"I guess." I tried to get up but failed miserably.
He signed before carrying me bridal style.

He helped me onto his horse before he climbed himself behind me.

______

When we were there everyone was sending us weird looks.
"What is the Princess doing with him?"

"What about prince Xavier?"

"Is something going on between them?"

Those were few of the comments the people who came along with us were saying and I immediately felt uncomfortable.

When I got down the horse after jimin, Alex and lily were by my side in no time already questioning about what happened.

I told them not to worry about me and that I was fine.

Soon the royal guards were by his side holding him with and iron grip.

"Prison him right now," said Joe who came rushing from behind the people.

"Joe wait, he is the reason I am still alive"

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Yes." I explained him the whole story except the hugged part of course.

"And that's how it ended up"

"Then this boy is a hero"
I smiled in relief.

"I am so sorry. Hope you will forgive me"

"There is no need to be sorry."

"Then we may now continue our trip"
Everybody now resumed what they were doing before when I looked back at jimin.
Only to realise that he was already beside me.

"Umm, thank you for saving me"

"Oh don't thank me already. Now you owe me something"

"Huh?"

"For saving your life" the old jimin is back.

"Tell me what you what"

"Not now, but I will ask you when the time comes."

He said before kissing me on my cheek.
My first thought is to check if anyone saw it. No. Thank god

"Your face always glows red when I kiss you"

"Bye" he said while patting me on the head and left.
does he think that I am a child or something?
"Idiot"

Wait! What? No cursing.
Bad girl.