I fell for you

Clubbing was fun. dancing around like no one's watching.
And what's more fun is walking down the empty streets at midnight with jimin.
We were holding hands for no reason. I didn't even realise it till now.
"Jimin, you know that girl with barely any clothing was totally checking you out." I said smiling.

"I know. That's because I am smokin hot" he said with a smirk

I rolled my eyes at him before saying "and she was starting at your ass for like fifteen minutes straight"

"I don't know if I should say this but I've been thinking about it all the time"

I payed close attention thinking it was a serious matter.

"I always thought that my ass was better than Nicki Minaj's"

I burst out laughing hearing what he just said.

"Seriously? Was she the only one that came to your mind?"

He just shrugged.
Just then I remembered something about that girl back in club.

"Oh and jimin about that girl."

"What about her?"

"I almost thought she was gonna come and ask you for a one night stand"

"Eww, from when did you start thinking like a pervert?"

"I don't know. Maybe after I met you?" I said between my laughs.

We walk over a bridge where I stopped and stretched myself and rested my hands on the railing looking at the moon's reflection. It wasn't a full moon yet.
Jimin did the same beside me when my eyes decided to act on it's own and look at jimin's face.
I took in every detail from his face, from his small eyes, his lips, to his jaw line. Just then I realised that perfect humans do exist.
He must have noticed that I was looking at him so turned his face towards me with a blush.
"Not able to resist me. Are you?"

I just laughed it off and looked down at the water before sighing and facing him again.

"Thank you so much"

"For what?" He was looking a little bit confused.

"For everything. Since the very beginning. Saving me from that wild horse, that cliff, Xavier and by that lake, archery, going into the woods late at night and now you took my to a club. These past few days were the most beautiful days of my entire life and I'll treasure them till I die. Also I've changed a lot after you, I curse at people, I am not afraid to do what I like, I just........I just discovered a whole new myself when I am with you. The me I almost forgot due to all these responsibilities and exceptions. So yeah, thanks again."

He just smiled faintly.

"I don't if this is gonna be awkward or you might just think I am weird but...."
I took in a deep breath and turn away from him. I don't think I could say that looking into his eyes.
"I........I think I fell for you" I could already imagine how shocked jimin might be looking right now.
I let out a laugh before continuing. That kind of laugh you let out when things are getting awkward.
"And I always thought that love......Just wasn't for me. That is until I met you but what is the use? Our timing is very bad and we can't change it. I don't even know why I am saying this to you though you probably don't feel a thing for me. I am just so stupid."

"Areum?" Called out jimin.

I turned around and his lips immediately crashed mine.
My eyes flew open and I was too surprised to feel or react anything.

It didn't last for too long before he pulled away our foreheads still touching and his hand on my cheek.
"It's funny how I feel the same way about you. I don't know from when this started but I always found myself searching for you and thinking about you. I knew then that I fell for you but I didn't tell it you because I thought it would be totally stupid, confessing my feelings to a girl who is already engaged. So I kept it to myself but since I know now that you feel the same way about me I decided I am not going to let you go"
He then kissed me again, this time for real, gentle, slow and with full of passion like he really means it. my legs were getting weak but jimin was there to hold me. His hands slipped under the jacket, trailing his cold hands down my bare back sending shivers down my spine, he pulling me closer eliminating all the gap between us. I never felt like this my whole entire life and I found myself not being able to resist him anymore.
I put my hands around his neck playing with his hair.
I knew then I gave myself to him. Completely.

This kind of behaviour won't be tolerated again Areum and........It won't be pleasant for either of you.

The words that my father told suddenly came to my mind.
I immediately pushed jimin away and looked at him.
Jimin who was worried asked "what happened? Is everything fine?"

"No" I said in a whisper. "It's not. I can't do this. This is not right"

I don't want jimin getting hurt because of me. I'll never be able to forgive myself.

"I have to go" I said backing away but he grabbed my wrist and was not letting me go.
"You have to tell me what happened" he whispered.

"Let go! I said I have to go!" I shouted but his grip was still the same.
I used my other hand to yank my hand away and succeeded.
I took a few steps backwards before running away. Running away without looking back because I know if I do look at him for one more time even if it's for a few seconds, I won't be able to do it and that's the last thing I want now to happened.

That's it for now guys and guess what BTS won the top social artist at the bbmas, like what the actual fudge? I was screaming the whole time. I also had to stay awake all night to watch the red or the mejentha carpet and the actual show live but that's all worth it just to see our boys happy. And I finally want to say that our boys worked really hard since the very beginning and they totally deserve this award.