b*tch!? beach? 2.2

We have a pretty luxurious beach house with a nice view of the ocean.
All the boys are actually having fun. Or should I say a heck a lot of fun?
I helped them figure out on which room they should stay.
The plan was to enjoy the whole day and leave the next morning.
The guys did not waste any time and rushed to the beach while the decided to stay in for a little bit.
I went to my room and to the balcony to see them playing and messing around with each other. What caught my eye was that most of them were shirtless including jimin.
God, how do these boys look so good?
After a while, I decided to head down to them but I was still having a debate with myself whether to stay in the dress or to go in my bikini.
After a while, I finally decided to go in my bikini because it will probably be the last time I could wear it.

__________
Third person's point of view.

Jimin was playfully clinging on to Tae's leg when areum came.

But he let him go as soon as he noticed her. He just couldn't stop staring. 'Shit, what are you doing to me?' he thought as he gulped and tried to look away when she came near.

"Hey guys, so, I know this cliff which is not so high. Wanna go?"

__________
Third person's point of view

It took around five minutes for them to walk to the cliff she was talking about.

Just sight of it made everyone excited.
As soon as they climbed it, Jungkook ran to the edge and jumped off.
It was Tae's turn and he too jumped off just as gracefully.
Areum went to edge and sat dangling off her legs.
She just enjoyed seeing the boys have fun as she wasn't planning to dive like others.

Just she heard someone yell "time to jump" and pushed her.

"I CAN'T SWIM!" Was the last thing she could say before she hit the water.

"Did she just say that she can't swim?" Asked Jin to no one in particular.

"Oh, crap" was the last thing jimin said before jumping.

He started searching for her as soon as he was in the water and found her drowning. He quickly swam there and pulled her towards the top.
Once they were on top he made sure to keep her close to him and hurried towards the shore.
He put her down and she was still unconscious.

He brought his ear close to her face to check if she still breathing, unfortunately, she isn't.
He brought his index and middle finger to her neck to check for her pulse. He was relieved as soon as he found them.
He started pressing on her chest and blowing in her mouth. He was through 2 cycles when she finally responded and took a deep breath.
Jimin quickly pulled her into his embrace and started stroking her hair.

__________

I sat on the couch, a blanket wrapped around me while other boys are chatting

I sat on the couch, a blanket wrapped around me while other boys are chatting. That is except jimin. After the incident, he didn't once stay away from me and always kept close.
He sat right beside me with a hand around my neck pulling me closer.
He might be doing this as a friend but for some weird reason, it made my heart pound.
Was I falling for him?
No, no, no. I shake my head. This shouldn't be happening.
Get yourself together Ari.
You've been doing great till now, just a few more days he will be gone. You don't have to develop these silly feelings for him. I thought patting my cheeks.
I slowly glanced at jimin only to find out that he was already starting at me with an amused smile.

"What were you thinking? You kept on saying 'no'."

My eyes widened. Did I really say it out loud? I buried my face in the blanket due to embarrassment.
When I felt jimin's lips on my cheek causing me to jerk up.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked bewildered.

"I don't know, I just had the urge to I guess and moreover you are really cute"

I could already feel my face heat up. This is not happening.

"Areum?"

"Huh?"

"Take care of yourself, okay? You can't just keep getting hurt..... physically and mentally."

All I could do was nod.

"Okay now, you better go sleep. You've been through a lot today."

__________
Jimin's point of view

I watch her as she got up and leave to her room.
"Hyung" I heard Jungkook call from behind.

I turned around and everyone was staring at me like I am some rare species.

"What!?"

"Yah, why are you so close to her? You do know that she is engaged, right?" Speaks up Namjoon.

"What do you mean, close? And of course, I know she is engaged"

"Hyung, I don't know why, I think you love her, " said Jungkook and everyone nodded in approval.

"Pfft, me? Loving her? Seriously, guys, you should stop thinking too much"

"I don't know, but it better be that way" with that everyone got back to their business.

What's up with these guys seriously?
Just then the image of Areum popped up in my head.
What are you doing to me? Do I really love you? Maybe. Or not.
Right now I don't want to define our relationship because I know if I do, it won't be easy to get over you.