I want you - part 2

I shivered as soon as the cold water came in contact with my bare skin. I slowly walked towards him who still didn't seem to notice my presence. once I am beside him, I couldn't help but look down. I was too shy.

"Took you long enough," he said turning towards me.

"hmm"

he gently grabbed my chin and lifted it. he was looking intensely towards me and I was doing the same.

he leaned in and kissed me. his hands slide around my waist and my hand around his neck and at that moment I forgot about the world.

__________

We managed to slip inside the castle without anybody acknowledging and jimin insisted that we go to his room.
My clothes were wet when we entered the room. Jimin who seems to notice it gave me an oversized shirt and a sweatpant.

I got into the bathroom and changed into his shirt when came till my mid thigh. I decided not to wear the pants and came out side the room to find jimin change into a gray sweatpant himself not wearing any shirt.

He sat on a chair drying his hair with a towel. I went over to him and took the towel continuing to dry his hair myself.

When I felt him grazing I turned my attention towards him, not drying his hair anymore.
And we just look at each other when he suddenly hugged my waist. I was surprised but I slowly slide my hands around his neck and started stroking his hair.

"Do you have to do it?" He asked.

"Hmm?"

"I mean, can't we stay together? Can't we go somewhere where nobody knows us and live happily? you know sometimes you should be selfish and make decisions for yourself. those decisions which will make you happy though they may hurt others"

I smile sadly before saying,"we both know it not possible jimin, you are an idol and I am an heir. We both have our responsibilities. and we can't afford to do that"

He let go and looked up to me. "I don't care. Right now what matters is that you love me and I love you. Even if I have to give up on being an idol."

"Are you sure? Are you really ready to give up all of your hard work, all of your fans for me?"

He didn't say anything.

"Even if you are, I wouldn't want you to do that for a girl like me, now sleep you have a flight to catch tomorrow morning," I said cold heartedly but nobody will know that it broke my heart to say it. he just looked at me for a long time with an expression I can't read before going to bed.

I did the same and snuggled into his shoulder for probably the last time.

after a few hours.....

I slowly slid out of the bed making sure I don't wake jimin up. I change into my clothes which are now dry. I walked up to jimin who was sleeping peacefully. looking at his face like this makes me wonder how it would be like to wake up next to him every day. just the thought of it makes me happy. I brushed away the hair off his forehead before leaning in and kissing his forehead for one last time. I sighed before getting up and going away but not before glancing back at him,

"I love you" was the last thing I said before closing the door behind me.

__________
The next morning.....

I practically looked lifeless when I was getting dressed by the maids. Though I gave a fake smile now and then to everyone, I was still hurt and broken.
I was almost done when I heard a knock on the door. Somebody has come and given me an envelope saying they were asked to do so.

I opened it and I immediately know who it is from.
It said,

  You must be getting ready now, for your so called 'big day'. At least that's what everyone thinks right?
I honestly don't know what to think, I have a lot of questions to ask you, why you left without saying anything. if you still love me and if you do why you didn't stay.
but right now all I want to say is just think once if you will be able to live happily without me because I can't. 

No matter how much I try to let go, I can't.
So, I will be waiting at the airport, come if you love me as much as I love you.
That is all I can say now but I hope you will come because I have faith in us.

a single tear rolled down my cheek and fell on paper but I was quick to wipe it away before anybody notices it. I folded the paper back before pulling my drawer and placing it there.

just then another knock was heard on the door. this time it opened to reveal a woman who is dressed in a beautiful dress, her hair well done.

  probably one of the aunts I never heard of, I thought

"it's time"

__________

nope, I am not going to write perverted scenes. not yet at least (sorry if raised your hopes up) and a couple more chapters and we will be done with this book.

there will be a book 2 but I can't say when because I would like to write few other books before writing the book 2.

see you again soon, bye